Mor's Head Hunter's Guild

So, I have run into a reference to this group before, (don't remember where sadly) and I have recently begun a game that references them as a Guild.

Can anyone supply me with information based upon what they are, and what they do? I know where they are located, but I don't have the background on them to know what sort of role they would be playing in a kingdom.

Thanks in advanced.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's the scoop:

In Ancient Times the Drachenfleissers (Drachenward Head Hunters) drove the gnolls out of the Drachenward and kept the borders secure. They were a true army then. Now, the Morjaggers (Mor's Head Hunters) endeavor to recapture some of that mystique as a mercenary company in the employ of the Soldat (Soldat comes from Soldaten which translates to "The King's Soldiers" and is basically the rulers of the realm). The Head Hunters also make a profit hunting, fishing, and trapping in the woods and along the glacier known as the Klessbrg.

The Leader of the guild is Dremmin Slyzky (MV; R5; Vo, Major, 22; NG). He comes from the Vos lands to the southeast but serves Drachenward as his home. He secretly wishes for the Soldat to order his men to take the Eastern provinces of Grabentod and wishes to be named regent of that area. He feels that the eastern provinces of Grabentod would make a good buffer state. In the meantime his guild of mercenaries have begun to help fill the empty treasury of Drachenward.

Hope this help!!
    (a side note: I'm guessing you are playing in my PbP game as Mor Drachen!!

Special Guest (Donor) DarkApple's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Teh DM has been quicker (Lady Delma here), I was about to copy the stuff from the Brecht source

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkApple View Post
    Teh DM has been quicker (Lady Delma here), I was about to copy the stuff from the Brecht source
    I try to keep a quick and clean game!!

Appreciate it!

I have a few of the Anuire books, but for Brechtur stuff, I really don't have much. And yes, I am playing are Mor Drachen

Thread Information