Anyone Starting a Birthright PBEM

Hey, I see that there is only really one gaming going on. Does anyone have any intention on creating a Birthright PBeM? Does anyone need any assistance in doing it (storyline assistance, someone to bounce ideas off of)? I'm finding myself very bored lately.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There are a whole pile of openings in my game.
    Call me Bob.
    My website: NRGGames.org
    My game design blog: Bob's Worlds

Understood, arpig2, yours was the one I was mentioning. I was asking if there were any others being made. Afterward, I see linde is starting one as well, so that will be quite interesting. I am also working on my own that is post-normal Birthright in Anuire and centered around Aduria.

If I might ask, is there more of a preference for Pathfinder over 5th Edition? In setting up mine, I am about to start making some pre-set characters unless people want to make their own, but in case of NPC-ran situations I'd like to have a character to look at.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think it really makes a lot of difference, 3.5, Pathfinder, and 5 are all based on the same basic game mechanics, so wouldn't really alter the Birthright level play too much.
    Call me Bob.
    My website: NRGGames.org
    My game design blog: Bob's Worlds

I like 5th Edition but, unlike Pathfinder, it's products are not available for public view. It seems that you have to buy the books in order to view the contents and I am worried about putting it in 5th Edition, posting the classes/races/etc... and getting sued or having some other legal problem. However, with Pathfinder it's not quite Dungeons and Dragons, but has such a wonderful selection of things and is also fully open to the public to view and access.

Downloads
    Uploads

Looking Also

Hey Guys, Gals, and folks of all races! I'm looking to be playing a new (or at least not running for more than a couple of sessions) PBEM for Birthright. I can a do either 3.5 or Pathfinder. I am willing to do other systems, but have no experience with those at all, so would be needing a bit of help to play those.

I am looking for a bit more on the Kingdom builder side of things, but I do enjoy adventures and definitely the political / social aspects.

I do enjoy playing Roesone so if you have that slot open, or you have a world that there is a kingdom that starts out similar to Roesone, let me know. I don't check here very often, so send me an email at john4rockon@gmail.com

Thanks guys and gals!

Thread Information