Downloads
    Uploads

New File Added: Birthright 5e (based off AD&D 2e version)

Downloads: A new file has been added by zcthu3:

Birthright 5e (based off AD&D 2e version)

Hi all

I have attached a copy of the conversion doc we intend to use in our home game. Hopefully some of you find it of some use. A couple of things:

1. Our group isn't overly concerned with balance; given that I have tried to stay true to the spirit of the rules, rather than any sort of mechanical balance. Given that, some blood abilities (in particular) may be completely unbalanced.

2. This conversion has borrowed from other conversions linked to from this site, but after multiple variations to the original doc, I can't remember who posted what. If you find something in it that you suggested/converted and which I have then used, thank for your assistance and please let me know so I can attribute it.

Also, it has some house rules (which I have left in) around unblooded regents, mainly as something might happen in the future of the campaign which might see it being necessary to have rules for such.

Ehrshegh of Spelling Thelandrin's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, the Races, Equipment, Backgrounds, Languages and many of the Classes seem to come from Caoimhe Ora Snow's conversion and you appear to have taken the Skills and the Cold Rider Warlock pact from Callinostros' document. I hope that helps!

Ius Hibernicum, in nomine juris. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelandrin View Post
    Well, the Races, Equipment, Backgrounds, Languages and many of the Classes seem to come from Caoimhe Ora Snow's conversion and you appear to have taken the Skills and the Cold Rider Warlock pact from Callinostros' document. I hope that helps!
    Sorry for the delay in responding - been away for a week, and that was most helpful, thanks.

I have added an acknowledgement to the introductory paragraph of working version of the doc. We are doing character creation this weekend for the start of our campaign, so it will be getting some playtesting. Once we've done a bit of playtesting, I will post an updated version with the acknowledgements.

Thread Information