Cerilian Dragons

I am about to create a great adventure for my campaign in Anurie. It will include Dargons so I am wondering if anyone have any complete and compiled info. I have various sources like old dragon issues but nothing close to complete.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyeless_One
    I am about to create a great adventure for my campaign in Anurie. It will include Dargons so I am wondering if anyone have any complete and compiled info. I have various sources like old dragon issues but nothing close to complete.
    ===============================
    2e Background Information

Dragons are legendary creatures in Cerilia. Fewer than two dozen have ever been known to exist, and only six are known to be alive today. The dragons of Cerilia are an ancient race, predating even elves and dwarves. They once existed in great numbers, but now only a handful live in the Drachenaur Mountains and in lands far across the sea.

The dragons of Cerilia are all members of a single species; they don't fall into the chromatic or metallic species of other game worlds. They are long, serpentine creatures with short legs and a pair of great, leathery wings. Their bellies are protected by thick folds of leathery skin; ironhard scales protect the upper surfaces of the dragon’s body and limbs. The range in color from a reddish rustbrown to an iron gray. Their bellies are usually paler than their scales.

Each Cerilian dragon is a unique and highly intelligent creature. Dragons speak their own tongue and are 50% likely to speak Sidhelien (NOTE: elven in Aebrynis) and Karamhul (NOTE: dwarven in Aebrynis). No dragon has been reported to speak the language of any of the younger races.

Dragons preserve knowledge and lore older than mankind. Legends tell of dragon lore and sorcery unknown to men, and the brave and the foolhardy often seek out a dragon's lair in search of knowledge or power. Dragons greatly dislike being troubled by intruders, however, and view any non-dragons as dangerous vermin to be exterminated if they venture too close to a dragon’s lair.

The dragons are neutral in Cerilia's wars, preferring to be left alone in their high retreats in the Drachenaurs. Once they warred incessantly among themselves, but for the last few millennia, they have avoided fighting each other. No young dragons are known to exist on Cerilia; all Cerilian dragons fall between the age categories of Old to Great Wyrm. They are a vanishing race, and are aware of the fact.

Dragons typically nap for twenty to thirty years at a time. When a dragon awakens, its first thought is food. Dragons won’t hesitate to raid nearby human and demi-human settlements, but good dragons usually limit themselves to wild game if such is available. Dragons have memory of many things forgotten by other races. Each dragon is the equivalent of a sage in several areas of magical, natural, or extraplanar lore. Some dragons have been known to share their knowledge with mortal
    supplicants but, as a rule, dragon lore comes couched in riddles and mystery.

3e Background Information

Cerilian dragons are among the most ancient inhabitants of the continent, predating even elves and dwarves. Perhaps once there were many, but over the years, in-fighting and fighting the younger races have taken their toll. There are only a half dozen dragons known to be left, and only the names of three are known (Tarazin, Vstaive Freak, and Raizhadik). All living dragons are of the Old age or higher. Dragons are extremely intelligent and knowledgeable, conserving much lore that has been lost to the younger races. They speak their own language; some also speak Elven or Dwarven.

All dragons of Cerilia are members of a single species, appearing as long, serpentine creatures with great leathery wings and short legs. Their backs are protected by iron-hard scales, their bellies by layers of thick, leathery skin. Their color ranges from reddish rust-brown to iron gray, with their bellies usually of a paler tone than their scales.

Also, check out the PDF I attached; it still has some issues, since people have not yet made too many comments about it, but I am making a thread of this once more, so please check out there as well.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information