Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    in the days of 2nd ed, i had created an elven cleric named Quarath (borrowed the concept from Dragonlance actually)... anyway, he was "Lawful Good" but kept trying to force his opinions upon everyone. He viewed the elves as being utterly superior and treated the other party members like manure, especially the humans. LOL. Let's just say his ego continually was boosted as he tended to be the only person to survive the first three adventures... "I'm sorry, but you're not worth me praying to *MY* god to heal you." :)

He actually made it to 15th level before the campaign ended... at least he learned his lesson after he "fell from grace" and went through quite a bit of strife with other elves. ("What do you mean that our village was killed by other *elves*?")

Downloads
    Uploads
    Although this is a current ongoing PC character, I think he is worthy of being mentioned. His name is Drago, a Vos warrior, who in his last battle against a goblin raiding party, was fighting three of the brutes and after taking one out and not having been hit himself decided to whack himself in the head as hard as he could. Upon seeing this the other two goblins fled in terror while Drago stood and laughed. Luckily for him because he almost took himself out with his own blow. This is also the same guy who earlier in the campaign when the group had gotten into a fight over who was going to lead the party, stood in the thick of the fight and did nothing. It was decided before the fight that the last one standing would lead, needless to say since Drago wouldn't do anything he was knocked unconscious. He also has a habbit of not saying anything when he should, and saying something when he shouldn't, or saying something he shouldn't. All in all I can't wait for his further exploits.
    Cattle die and kinsmen die,
    thyself too soon must die,
    but one thing never, I ween, will die, --
    fair fame of one who has earned.
    HAVAMAL

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 2 one is from my "Elven Ranger" Phase :)

Lorialas Orcsbane had the distinction of never missing a bowshot in the entire campaign. A very beefy wild elf from the DL world I had much fun with him as he was a strong and somewhat haughty elf. He travelled far & wide and had many adventures with his companions. He finally met his match from a beautiful she elf who shot his heart right out of him. they were to be married upon his return from Vingaard. When he returned the village was practically levelled by an attack from some blue dragonarmy troops. Elven rage flowing like liquid fire in his veins he tracked them day & night until he caught up with them in a cavern. He was unstoppable until he met the dragon. The dragon & I talked some smack for a few rds to see who had the bigger pair...& also to by time for the other PC's to find the captives & escape. When The blue heard this he was suitably pissed & I was "shocked" by his response :) He tried to get past me to pursue my friends but that blue didnt count on elven fury & the dragonslayer sword I was packin :) I didnt win but I hurt it enough that it had to leave. My friends came back to find a charred bunch of bones clutching the hilt of broken sword. They buried me outside that forsaken cavern under the roots of an oak in the light.
    He fought with fury & pride and died for love & honor. Oh what happened to the elven maiden his lady love? Im glad you asked... Upon the recovery & subsequent burial she prayed before the Oak to never be separated from her love. Habbakuk granted her wish, she became the dryad to the tree that marked my resting place.

The other is a man named Delacroix....
    He was the "wizard" in the last campaign I played in. A funny little man played by this goofy player named Matt I met him when my dark warrior Azrael saved him from some pirates. Delacroix immediately swore fealty to Azrael & I would deliberately place myself in harm to shield my mage. He tried desparately for 5 levels to learn fireball yet its intricacies were to far beyond his faculties. He was always a little odd speaking of grand powers & mastery of dark forces. Of which we had not seen these skills unless blundering is a dark skill. Somewhere along the lines he became a wanted criminal for unspeakable criminal acts & was hunted by men looking for a wizard with a ring of flying. finally after many dangers & escapes from men trying to kill him for this ring we found a ring of flying & gave it to Delacroix. Shortly there after he reached 9th level & mastered the focus needed to cast both fireball & light. bolt 2 spells that eluded him for many a day. Finally he had reached a place of respect for he had started out a stinking filthy wretch & now was a rich & powerful mage. This is when someone emptied their privy bucket on his head. he immediately flew up there & practically terrified the poor commoner to death. Delacroix was of immense comedy relief & eventually became a close friend to Azrael as I became a close friend with Matt. Although our DM has married & the world where Delacroix existed is now in limbo we still talk & laugh about what Delacroix did
    0=[=====>
    Lord Valkyr, Duke of Aragon

Thread Information