Hi guys.

I am new here so pardon some breaches in protocol.

I had a question about 'winning' in birthright. I know, winning is not a term one uses in the grimdark setting of birthright, where survival is scarce. But I am trying to get the best I can while playing as Tuornen in our P&P campaign as its Duke.

Some background:

In our campaign that has lasted for 2 and a half years now, we have reached a level equivalent to that of 12 or 13 in D&D in an in house developed ruleset. We have recently managed to Kill Rhuobhe with some one time use story powah!!! However this only replaced him with his son, Spiritrender from the Sword and the Crown adventure.

So Tuornen still faced Rhuobhe, but with a window of time to make some quick advances against other fronts.

Additionally, I am allied with Avanil and right *now* avanil and boruine are at peace. Moreover, I have passably good relations with Boruine as well.

Thus the main problems to me appear from Alamie or Five peaks. Alamie is now allied with Mhoried with marriage ties.

Can you guys suggest some long term strategy that can take clear advanteage of these situations?

Thanks in advance!