Downloads
    Uploads

Volunteers anyone?

Time to call for volunteers again.

In order to get this project (BRCS) completed in my lifetime it is necessary to get some more people to "volunteer" to help out.

What I would like are some people to sign up to be chapter editors. What this involves is coordinating the effort for a specific chapter and putting it together for presentation/sanctioning. This entails going back through the post (some back a year or more) to compile peoples' comments on the subject matter, running polls to pare down choices, etc. I will go over things to make sure that the chapters work together (at least at the surface level - that is no overt conflicts).

These are chapters that could use an editor:

Chap 3: Magic
    Chap 5: Ruling a Domain
    Chap 6: Armies and Warfare
    Chap 7: Realm Magic
    Chap 9: Creatures

Chap 8: Outside the Lines will be done last and fill the gaps, etc. I'll keep that one running as we go.

If you are interested send me an e-mail (irdeggman@cox.net).

People who just want to get their name on the project or insert their own house-rules should not really bother sending me their interest. We are trying to come up with a baseline setting rules here so that everyone will have a point of reference for their 3.5 games that they can tweak/modify/change as they see fit to suit their individual tastes. It will not work as written for everyone nor is it intended to - neither do the core D&D rules for that matter.

Related info:

What was/is the BRCS design philosophy?

Links to threads on ‘the plan’ and design philosophy:
    The Plan:
    http://www.birthright.net/showthread.php?t=1162&highlight=plan

BRD20 Design Philosophy:
    http://www.birthright.net/showthread.php?t=1325&highlight=BRCS+design+philos ophy

Duane Eggert

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would like to work on magic, creatures, and maybe some of the filler stuff...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RaspK_FOG
    I would like to work on magic, creatures, and maybe some of the filler stuff...
    Please e-mail me - I've lost your e-mail from before.
    Duane Eggert

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by irdeggman
    Please e-mail me - I've lost your e-mail from before.
    Attach the @yahoo.gr suffix to my username, or send them over at Panagiotis.Koutelidakis at gmail.com.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would LOVE to help. The bad news is that I really don't have a huge working knowledge of 2nd edition dungeons and dragons let alone Birthright for second edition. I have been running 3.0 since it came out (I got the $20 books) and switched to 3.5 right around when that came out. So I really only have a good half of the requirements.
    I'm going to try and get a BR boxset soon though. That might help.
    If there's anything I can do that doesn't require a good knowledge of the old version let me know. I have a good sized group of players to test everything out on if needed.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am ready to help, too. Actually, I was already working with Ian on the Atlas (I had scanned some art). I have a good knowledge of D&D rules, from 2nd edition to 3.5, and I prefer to work with rules related material than with scenario description.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone wanting to volunteer send me an e-mail with what you would like to do, how much time you could devote, what knowledge of 2nd ed BR and 3.5 rules you have, knowledge of the BRCS-playtest itself.

Please include your BR sig in the e-mail so I can "picture" who's who.

What I'm looking for are some people to take over being "editors" of individual chapters. I believe that the link trail will get you to the various guidelines and such. Now this doesn't mean we can't co-editors.

If someone wants to do something more specific or limited, also specify that. Also if you have a special interest in realm spells, standard magic, domain actions, etc. let me know that too.

To those who have already e-mailed me, I promise to get back to you real soon. I would like to get a bigger picture of all those interested first so that I can try to pair people up or place them where they seem to fit best, etc.
    It looks like there are more people interested than the 3 who responded earlier so that is all good.
    Duane Eggert

Thread Information