Anyone ever play as Chaos in gorgon's alliance? It's pretty interesting. Here's how:

In scenario editor, select chaos and absorb at least one province (otherwise it's game over right away, 'cause you have to have at least one province) For my first try I absorbed the City of Anuire 'cause it's super small and has the least impact on the rest of the map.

Then give yourself lots of regency. This is because you want to build your bloodline from scratch so that you can gain regency later on in the game. I did 1000, but that might be overkill.

You may also want to give yourself some cash too. Especially if you're starting with only one province.

Save scenario and load the game.

Before you do anything else, buy yourself some blood line strength. Then start your first turn.

One trick you need to know playing as chaos is that you can't build new holdings on your own territory. This is because "Chaos" is not selectable as a realm in the holding screen. If you want to build holdings on your territory have to plan in advance: pick which foreign province you want to conquer, build holdings there BEFORE you conquer. All you need is a 0 level holding there. Because you can rule your own holdings to up their levels.

Also, I wouldn't suggest you bother making alliances because your troops will randomly appear in other people's realms without you doing anything and they'll get pissed at you anyway.

Oh and your name will be "unknown". Will show up like that on the win screen and everything.