Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Who gets to divest? That seems like the question, when a province goes into rebellion against its current regent. evidently there is a time where anyone who has a "claim" to it or the "power" can divest it to themselves. I would think that you would bare minimum have to have a lvl 0 law holding, and maybe half isn't that bad of an idea, because you know everyone who has any amount of RP is going to be all up over that province the second it's their turn. Being a landed regent with more land is just way too good to pass up in BR and probably in RL as well. I would really like to hear what some of the developers think because I can kinda see everyones point, but it seems like there should be a smooth underlying mechanic at work here.
    Regards,
    Ausrick

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just on a side note, divesting or not, if you don't have any law holdings in a province you hold, and no military occupation (which I think act as temporary law holdings) then you have a tenuous grasp at best on your province, and some would probably argue not at all.
    Regards,
    Ausrick

Thread Information