Hey question about the scion class.

Do you get the x4 skill points +4 skill points(for being a human) if you have another class besides the scion class?Silly question maybe, as you pretty much have to be something else.........even if only as a noble or fighter 1.......but my friend's player handbook says you dont get the quadrple skill points for multi-classes,nor max hp, nor the +4 skill points at first level(although i cant find the rule in the SRD).Does this apply to a character of say noble 4/scion 1?

Oh while we are at it i want to confirm the following :

-You do not get skill points per level due to magic items that increase your intelligence

-Enchantment items dont stack, such as you cant have a ring of protection and a cloak of protection stacking

I cant find any rules in the SRD pertaining to this either.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The notice about "Skill points at 1st level" is only used when ever it is your first character level ... i.e. if you are a 2nd level fighter and takes the first class level of Scion of Anduiras you only "Skill Points at Each Additional Level" (or 2 + Int)

-Or the short answer: no, your friends handbook is correct!

-You do not get skill points per level due to magic items that increase your intelligence
    no, the skill points you get will be temporary and will go away the first time you didn’t wear your magic headpiece (or equivalent). On a similar note the intelligence gained due to level does not work backwards, it only gives you skill points from the level on the ability got increased!

-Enchantment items dont stack, such as you cant have a ring of protection and a cloak of protection stacking
    correct,
    Unless otherwise noted, bonuses of the same subtype don’t stack (i.e. AC bonus (deflection) doesn’t stack with AC bonus (deflection), but AC bonus (deflection) stacks with Natural armor bonus (enhancement))

Thread Information