Thread: Re: Land Bridge

Re: Land Bridge

First note... I'm sorry that there is now a page called 'Re: Land Bridge'. Was trying to make this message and somehow it started a new page.

Secondly, and the main point, I'm wondering if anyone has a clarification on the Land Bridge. Is there any form of map, or even reference point as to where in Aduria it started out and where in Anuire it went to? I am about to work on a Campaign and this is very much of importance to me.

Thank you.

*facepalms* While waiting, I've been reloading and finally saw a post listed as 'similar' and there AndrewTall has answered the question. Duh. Glad I looked now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JakobLiar View Post
    *facepalms* While waiting, I've been reloading and finally saw a post listed as 'similar' and there AndrewTall has answered the question. Duh. Glad I looked now.
    ROFL. no worries, besides, Thelandrin has a thing about thread necromancy so it's probably better to start a new thread.

Plus, I'm just another fan, so my guesses are no better than anyone else's, or perhaps more accurately given that it's your game, they are only good if you think they work for you.

Plus, it's a quiet forum, no reason not to talk over old topics ;-)

Agreed. I only usually come on here whenever I am researching something or trying to understand something. At this point, it was both. Found a nice map from this website as to Aduria and then, considering the points mentioned (in Diemed to Aduria), I think it sounds awesome.

Downloads
    Uploads
    For anybody who is interested, I am working on a map of Aduria at the moment.
    Call me Bob.
    My website: NRGGames.org
    My game design blog: Bob's Worlds

Sweet! Sounds good. I've currently got a huge print-out of the previous map that was made, and if you finish and don't mind, I'd probably make a big poster-sized print and get that hung up too for my game.

Downloads
    Uploads
    When it's done I'll post it.
    I have the landmass done, lakes & rivers, and mountains done, and am working on the hills right now.
    Call me Bob.
    My website: NRGGames.org
    My game design blog: Bob's Worlds

Sweet. Sounds great. I'm still nervous about trying to glue/paste the map that I do currently have onto a Foam board. Guess I'll have to chance it.

Thread Information