Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: (2e) Mass Combat - PC actions
07-07-2014, 09:14 PM #1
(2e) Mass Combat - PC actions
I thought to allow Heroes to perform special actions while they lead their armies, something based to on their proficiencies. For example:
Mass Combat: a Hero leading a unit can make a proficiency check each round to perform a special action. All effects only apply once.
• Animal Handling: a mounted unit move increases by two.
• Healing: a unit in reserve removes one hit, and can re-enter battle after 1d5 rounds.
• Intrigue: chose one enemy unit in the same zone. You cannot attack each other.
• Leadership: change an R result to an H.
• Mountaineering: ignore the effects of mountain/cliff terrain.
• Siegecraft: +2 melee and ranged when attacking a Fortification.
• Spellcraft: cast a Battle Spell.
• Strategy: +1 to move, or +1 to melee, or +1 to charge, or +1 to missile, or +1 to defense.
• Survival: ignore the effect of a specific terrain.
My RPG Campaigns
07-08-2014, 05:50 PM #2
- Join Date
- Oct 2006
- Chelmsford, Essex, England
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Arjan in forum MainReplies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2011, 01:01 AM
By Arjan in forum D20 system reference documentReplies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2007, 09:42 PM
By Sean Brown in forum MPGN Mailinglist archive 1996-1999Replies: 4Last Post: 03-19-1997, 04:48 AM
By Matthew Colville in forum MPGN Mailinglist archive 1996-1999Replies: 0Last Post: 03-17-1997, 08:20 PM
By Matthew Colville in forum MPGN Mailinglist archive 1996-1999Replies: 0Last Post: 03-16-1997, 12:29 PM