Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Description of medoere breaking away from Diemed

Can someone post the description of medoere breaking away from diemed please?The book just says it happened,not how.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is my assumption, and I don't know the details of Medoere, but I just assumed that it was after and a direct result of the huge war between Diemed and Daene Roesone that basically turned eastern Diemed into Roesone and wasted a ton of Diemed's resources and power. I just always assumed that Diemed was left in a weakened state after that war and it created a political atmosphere where places like Medoere could have the power to break free without being stopped.
    Regards,
    Ausrick

Downloads
    Uploads
    Roesone broke away first and Diemed was weakened.

PS of Modoere has the details of what happend.

But basically a priest of Rournil prepped the land for Rournil's followers but wasn't the one to start his land.

Suris' father was Diemed's regent in the land and ruled harshly and tried to destroy the followers of Rournil.

Suris' uncle was a priest of Rournil who taught her how to become a priest.

She was chosen directly by Rournil to be the one to give his people their land.

Suris' father killed her uncle and when she took over as high priest he tried to kill her - but failed.

Diemed ended up sending in his army to crush the Rournilites but Rounril stepped in and struck them down.

Ver, very brief synopsis.

It is a very detailed and vivid story even though it only takes a page or two of the PS.
    Duane Eggert

Downloads
    Uploads
    Question i would take the advice given to you in other threads, buy the 2nd Edition stuff. its invaluable for any campaign, even if you only use the descriptive element and not the stats, change everything to 3/3.5 but buy the stuff.

it would make things alot easier for you.

Not spending money just to read descriptions.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Question
    Then what is the point of playing the game? Honestly, you can't leech information off everyone, and you really should get your own set of books if you want to play.

If you don't want to put some effort into at least buying the PDF versions of the books, you shouldn't feel 'entitled' to the information.

I may just be having a bad day, but your asking for information that you aren't even willing to go and buy a $5 PDF for really smacks of bad taste.
    "It may be better to be a live jackal than a dead lion, but it is better still to be a live lion -- and usually easier."

- R. A. Heinlien, from The Collected works of Lazarus Long

Downloads
    Uploads
    then Question you cant expect people to help you with information then.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Question

Hmmm. So this post

Where can i get the player secrets of all the anuirean domains?(At least the ones that exist).
    was really trying to locate bootleg and illegal copies then?

Sorry we can at this site can not support that type of activity.
    Duane Eggert

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not sure what your angle is, but I consider "descriptions", or flavour text, to be the most important aspect of creative ownership by the authors. Systems come and go, and are always subject to revision and improvement.

If everybody thought all creative work should be free, there would be no professional writers, artists, musicians, etc. in the world. Instead, those people could join the ranks of corporate and retail hell, have their creative energies sucked out of them like so many others, and ultimately produce poorer work, if any at all. And the world would be even grayer than it is already. Hurray.

No thanks, man. There's a good reason I spend so much of my disposable income on books and games - I want to support authors and developers of quality material, and encourage them to continue producing good stuff.

Don't you?

Osprey

Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Medoere Problem

Just to keep things fair

as long as the PDF's are available and legal
    I'd be happy to buy at least those I don't have

Can someone please post a URL

Thanks again

John Amos
    Have Dice