Mhoried good for a new adventure level game?

Looking over the small description this seems like an interesting place....low lands, highlands, moors a lot of loose rulership. Looking at the map itself it seems to only place major forests and not much else of land features.

It seems like a good place to hex crawl that I could detail on my own. So has anyone used this area? With it being close to the southern coast and Medoere it would give the group a close location if they decide to go the regent route.

And out of curiosity how many of you have made the campaign world your own? any sweeping changes? I'm used to running sandboxes and my own worlds but I've found BR to be one of the more interesting settings. It has a very Aurthurian feel too it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a running timeline of event of 80 years already with several changes to the setting but not ones that will make you lose the Arthurian feel you like. There is a huge war running wild at the moment while the son of Lord Kalien (who in our version was never a half elf but rather a half Anuirean half Brecth trader) married Lady Lassica Diem and became King of Diemed in a rather intriguing coup. Embedded Endier into Diemed kept the Archduchys ancestral name but moved the capital to the metropolis of Endier. After that in the timeline using the military of Diemed and the gold of Endier he made a movement to unify Anuire in a new goverment model (a confederation). A new Empire with him as the sovereign. Many states actually having huge economic problems and already been drained economically by the new Kalien (Kendar is his name) actually agreed (like they could do otherwise) to become part to the new Empire. Hence Boeruine declined and Ghoere on the East forged a new "Empire" on its own. Read all about it at....http://cerilianet.blogspot.gr/ more specifically you can find our timeline at http://cerilianet.blogspot.gr/2012/1...ne-events.html

This events have not been played in a strategy game but rather in a huge campaign taking place from 1999 till today with over 20 different parties and Game Masters as a normal role playing campaign with heroes and villains in parties. Read and Enjoy

Somewhere in the download session you can find also our Rulebook comprised by those teams with a tottaly new ruleset for Ad&d rules refined and polished 200 pages ready for printing.
    " The Empire will fall...."

Downloads
    Uploads
    This events have not been played in a strategy game but rather in a huge campaign taking place from 1999 till today with over 20 different parties and Game Masters as a normal role playing campaign with heroes and villains in parties. Read and Enjoy
    Sounds interesting, unfortunately there is no downloads section on that website.
    Call me Bob.
    My website: NRGGames.org
    My game design blog: Bob's Worlds

Quote Originally Posted by arpig2 View Post
    Sounds interesting, unfortunately there is no downloads section on that website.
    Looks like it's on this website in the download section

http://www.birthright.net/forums/dow...do=file&id=178

Thread Information