In all the empire supplements (such as Ruins of Empire in the boxed set, or Rjurik Highlands), the holding breakdowns for domains fail to list province holdings. At first I assumed that this meant it was mandatory that the ruler of the domain control all province holdings, but then I noticed that Rohrmarch in Havens of the Great Bay has a civil war going on. I was a little confused about why they didn't specify which ruler controlled which province, but at first I thought the king must hold all the provinces and the prince owns nothing but law. But I did the math with their RP generation, and it doesn't work out right. Then I figured they must simply control the same province holdings that matched their law holdings, but that didn't work out mathematically either. Then I started adding up the holdings of other domains and comparing it to the listed amount, and they're all incorrect. So how do you determine who controls province holdings from the books?

Then, just to complicate matters, I noticed in the Book of Regency it changed the province rating requirement of mustering military units to law holding requirements. Now I wonder if they wanted to remove province holdings from the game completely, and just keep law/guild/temple/source holdings. But that still doesn't explain the discrepancy of RP acquisition totals in the various books. So I'm still confused.

While we're on the subject of the Book of Regency, it has a section listing the different GB cost of units, but has question marks for the stuff from Rjurik Highlands. Is there any errata that corrects this?

And just a comment on GB, does it seem like 2000 GP is just too little for what they describe a GB being able to buy? For instance, a unit of elite infantry is described as wearing splint, banded, or plate mail. Even splint mail for 200 soldiers would cost over twice as much GP as that, and that doesn't count weapons, equipment, training, food, etc. I'd say they should be a minimum of 10k, or even 50k. But that's not really a question, just a mini-complaint/rant.