Downloads
    Uploads

Pathfinder's Ultimate Campaign rules

Here are the rules from Ultimate Campaign that should prove very enlightening.

http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/u...omsAndWar.html

They include:
    * Kingdom building.
    * Kingdom turn sequence.
    * Optional kingdom rules.
    * and Mass Combat.

What do you think? Can we add them to the wiki?
    Regent of Medoere

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Elton

How similar are they to the Kingmaker adventure series that Pathfinder ran in issues 31-36? It look similar but expanded on a quick review.

I suspect that they are copyrighted so we can't add them to the wiki directly, but we could put a link to the pathfinder site.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewTall View Post
    Hi Elton

How similar are they to the Kingmaker adventure series that Pathfinder ran in issues 31-36? It look similar but expanded on a quick review.

I suspect that they are copyrighted so we can't add them to the wiki directly, but we could put a link to the pathfinder site.
    Ultimate Campaign's kingdom rules are very much an expanded version of the Kingmaker AP's kingdom rules, pretty much a 2.0. I should think they are definitely copyright.

Downloads
    Uploads
    yes it's a review (a big review) of kingmaker (adventure path).

I buy the ultimate campaign and i saw at the first page and in the name download, that the product is under "Open game licence"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewTall View Post
    Hi Elton

They are on the Pathfinder Reference Document. Here's the introduction to the prd.

"Introduction
    The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game is released under the Open Game License, meaning the core rules that drive the Pathfinder RPG system are available to anyone to use for free under the terms of the OGL. This compendium of rules, charts, and tables contains all of the open rules in the system, and is provided for the use of the community of gamers and publishers working with the system.

This compendium is NOT the official Pathfinder Roleplaying Game! Players interested in a user-friendly introduction to the Pathfinder system will want to purchase the complete Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook and the Pathfinder RPG Bestiary, which comes complete with more than 350 monsters to menace your player characters.

Both books contain hundreds of beautiful full-color illustrations and lots of descriptive text to explain and introduce key rules concepts necessary to fully enjoy the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game experience. Both the Core Rulebook and Bestiary are also available in affordable PDF editions.

Erik Mona,
    Publisher, Paizo Publishing"
    Regent of Medoere

I've been trying to look it over for quite a while and if all we were dealing with were small one-realm Kingdoms, I wouldn't have a problem. But considering that most of the realms have between 3-6 provinces in them, and there are so many players, that working on a building-to-kingdom based rule set will definitely be very time-consuming. After all, how will Prince Avan decide on how many Taverns and Inns even one province will have, and more importantly, why would he care?

I'm currently trying to find an alternate system of Kingdom Building listed in there, but I'm not really finding anything nor am I really getting ideas.

However, on the Mass Combat front, I'm really loving it. I'm wanting to get the expanded rules from Ultimate Battle (Yes, I know its a third party, but I'll be loving it) in order to see just what all that adds to Mass Combat.

Thread Information