Hello fellows.
I apologise beforehand if this does not belong here, I didn't find a better place for it.

I am in the middle of making a Warhammer Fantasy, Birthright mash-up obviously.
What I mean by this is that I want to make an RP campaign where the battles are thought using the Warhammer fantasy battles rules. I have roamed the net and found out about Birthright. (Sad that I have never played it before, it seems very interesting.)
If you have heard about the Total War series (computer game) it is something like this I want to accomplish. But with it being a RP game makes it so much deeper.
I am seeking intrigue between the factions. Alliances, backstabbing, lying and all that from politics and internal affairs. Country/town management. and lastly battles to be fought using warhammer.
My inspirations are Total War series and Game of Thrones(Song of Ice and fire).
And I see birthright can help me a lot making systems for the game. It just needs adjustments to fit the warhammer world and so it works with battles actually being fought for "real".
I have decent experience in boardgames and a little less in RPGs. ( only familiar with a few. And I do not know the full DnD rules)
Despite this I want to make this campaign/rules and I have the time. What I was wondering is if anyone is intressted in helping me shape these rules. I am soon going to post a Google Doc with some notes on the campaign.
One note, this is more of an RPG than a normal Warhammer campaign. Which means that not everything will be fair to the PC. For example I intend for the largest factions in the beginning to be NPC.
More will come if this doesn't get utterly rejected.
Feels like I have forgotten something but well.....

Thank you for reading and your thoughts beforehand.