Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    True, however a source can have more than one manifestation.
    Call me Bob.
    My website: NRGGames.org
    My game design blog: Bob's Worlds

Thanks for all the help, guys. We had a blast at our first session and session 2 is coming up tomorrow. They're already provoking El-Hadid and trying to bring Rogr Aglondier around on their side. Tomorrow, I'm going to kick off the adventure from Legends of the Hero-Kings where the councilors and military leaders are feuding, and I was also thinking I might get a taste for the war gaming rules with a small band of goblins coming out of the Spiderfell.

Tonight, though, I have to do all my NPC domain turns. I've put together a binder of domain sheets for all the relevant regents, but I'm finding it difficult to keep track of opportunities for growth. When I look at my sheet for Roesone, for example, I can see what all the regent owns, but I can't assume that just because she has two law holdings in a level 3 province, that there's a vacant holding there - it might be part of someone else's domain.

Short of writing out a second stack of domain sheets for each province and having to update changes in two places, have you guys got any advice for how to tackle the bookkeeping end of things? I'm also open to just general advice.

Downloads
    Uploads
    In Ruins of Empire we used a big spreadsheet - the Provinces and Holdings spreadsheet. It lists every province and what domains are in it - PM me your email if you like and I'll email the Anuire section to you. Be warned, it used a different ruleset to BRCS/2e so the income and RP gains will look odd.

Thread Information