Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great work Silmaril. Take a look at some names (Tuoe River/Tuor River; Chimerion/Chimaeron, etc)

PS: I sent you a PM.

Could someone please post a jpeg version of this map without any of the province names? Basically, I just want a nice map that shows province outlines and geography. I don't have photoshop, otherwise I'd try to do it myself using layers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am looking at this map in Photoshop and it has many layers that I can turn on/off. Cities and Misc markers, Province names, Country Names, Cities and Places, River Names, Ocean Names, Borders (keeper for provinces), Landmass outline, Hills and Mountains, Mountain Color, Country Borders, Forrest Lines, and some of the main coloring for land, forest, oceans.

I figure you'd want something for a living campaign use and I'd advise to turn off the following but I'll let you decide since it is your request.

Cities and Misc Markers
    Province Names
    Country Names
    Cities and Places (Names)
    River Names
    Country Borders

I figure these are all changeable in a campaign and easily added. Maybe you want ocean names out too.

I tried to upload a jpeg version of the map made with my recommended layers turned off, but the file is too big it said. Size: 37.3 MB, 17.4 MB in rar. I dunno man...
    One law, One court, One allied people, One coin, and one tax, is what I shall bring to Cerilia.

Magian,

You would be a scholar and a gentleman if you could do this for me. I'm looking for a map that will support a campaign that I'm running that is a few hundred years in the future of cannon birthright.

So, I think I like all your recommended layers. To be clear, I would like to KEEP the borders for individual provinces, but, I don't need a heavier border for various kingdoms and such. I don't need any text (names of cities, provinces, etc).

As for sharing, perhaps try dropbox or google drive?

Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Which Map would you like? The smallest is 37.3 MB, 17.4 MB in rar file. It is still very big at this point.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...0Large%202.rar

If you want a larger one or changes let me know.
    One law, One court, One allied people, One coin, and one tax, is what I shall bring to Cerilia.

That is actually perfect!!

Thank you so much!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Some of the marshlands don't have reeds in them, but they are at least outlined in light blue. May be hard to see.

I just discovered this thread while browsing for an editable/blank map.

The dropbox link for Magian's map won't display anything for me, and I think it would be perfect.

If anyone actually gets this message, can you reupload the map or send a working link to me?

Thank you so much! What I've seen so far (the original map) looks brilliant.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The links in the first post work.
    Call me Bob.
    My website: NRGGames.org
    My game design blog: Bob's Worlds

Gorgeous map indeed.

Thread Information