Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the update.
    One law, One court, One allied people, One coin, and one tax, is what I shall bring to Cerilia.

Ouch

Unfortunately once I download it, it will not actually do anything. I've installed AIR and I'm running Windows 7.

Quote Originally Posted by jmenefee View Post
    Unfortunately once I download it, it will not actually do anything. I've installed AIR and I'm running Windows 7.
    You mean when you double click the application, it doesn't start ?

I've found the tool to be very nice. nice interface, and if I noodled around with it more, I would probably figure out how to get it to work properly and so on, however, unfortunately, I need Sjordvik, the Blood skull Barony, and Rjurvik added before I could use the tool for the game I'm running. So while it isn't really useful for my campaign, it Is a good tool from what I saw of it.

Thanks for the feedback Sagetim !

Actually you could easily add all the domains you need buy simply adding some data manually to the SQLite Database (see user guide document).

You just won't see them on the map but using the map is not mandatory in the application.

Cheers,
    Nico

So, I've installed AIR, how exactly do I run this app?

You just download the app on SourceForge, double click the file and it will install.
    If you want to know how to use it, you can find the user guide on SourceForge as well.

Cheers,
    Blaede

It's a .zip file with no executable inside it in any of the directories. Am I missing something or has a new version been uploaded that does not have an executable?

I'm really eager to give this ago as I'm hoping it will make my Birthright campaign a lot easier to manage.

Thanks in advance.

It's not a .zip file, it should be an .air file (10 Mo)

The download button is the big green button on the main page.

I use winrar and it seems that it has .air files associated with it, hence why I thought it was a .zip file. Upon closely looking at the tooltip when mousing over the download button for the file, its does have a .air extension. So when I get home, I'll dis-associate . air files within winrar and see how I fair. I do expect this to resolve the problem.

Thansk for your patients.

Thread Information