Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Software tool for Birthright GM

I already posted in the D&D4 section of this forum but maybe it's better to put it here in a more general section:

I have created an AIR app (you just need to install the Adobe AIR player on your computer and it will work with most OS) to help the Birthright GM in his difficult job.

Features:
    • View summary of income and expense of a domain (both gold bar and regency points)
    • Manage holdings of a domain
    • Manage provinces of a domain
    • Manage builds in provinces
    • Manage military units of a domain
    • Manage diplomatic relations
    • Manage players actions
    • Keep a history of events

You can download the application and the user guide on the SourceForge website (just search for "Birthright").

It's still a beta version but it's pretty stable now.

Enjoy !

Version 0.6 is available

Corrected the History screen that was buggy and added a new Report screen with printing functionnality to print a domain summary for the PC.

Cheers,
    Blaede

Downloads
    Uploads
    seems nice but i haven't Adobe Air (and for some raison i can't have it).
    So, it's possible to use it without Adobe Air or no ? if no, it's possible to have a fork in another language, i can easy use (for example need nothing to install except the tool itself)

It's really strange that you cannot install Adobe AIR Player. What OS do you use ?
    (unfortunately you can't use the app without it)

Downloads
    Uploads
    so, can't work for me.

i use 3 computers : one in windows 8, one in windows 7 and one in ubuntu 12.10
    in windows 8 (in french, desktop), i don't want install adobe air,
    in windows 7 (in chinese, laptop), it very complex to install it and i'm little afraid to broke something
    in ubuntu, i wish but i can't install adobe air because adobe don't support linux
    Last edited by Arius Vistoon; 02-04-2013 at 09:23 PM.

En effet ça ne marche pas avec Linux.

En revance pour Windows et iOS, ça s'installe en 2 click, je ne comprends vraiment pas où se trouve la difficulté...

Je ne peux rien faire de + malheureusement.
    Bonne continuation !

Downloads
    Uploads
    C'est dommage pour moi. Snif.
    Cependant merci à toi pour le travail réalisé et la passion que tu as investie dans ce projet. Cela aidera certainement quelques parties car personnellement je trouve que les campagnes birthright ont rapidement besoin de ce genre d'outils.
    Tiens nous informé de l'évolution du projet et encore merci pour nous le faire partager.
    Peut-être pourrais-tu en mettre une copie dans la section download de birthright.net. Qu'en penses-tu ?

Pitiful for me ;(
    However, Thank you for your work you did and the passion you put in it. Because according to me birthright campaign need some tool like this to focus the game in narrative session not in math and paper session, i know your tool help lot of people here.

May be you can put it in download section of birthright.net. (The last tag and à link to sourceforge for the update). What do you think ?
    Last edited by Arius Vistoon; 02-05-2013 at 10:38 AM. Reason: un peu d'orthographe

Indeed, I find it almost impossible to play a campaign without some tool to keep track of everything...

Thanks for your support Arius !

Version 0.7 is available. I did an overhaul of the action screen to make it more user friendly and I fixed some bugs.

User guide has been updated as well to reflect the changes since v0.5.006

Cheers,
    Blaede

Version 8.1 with a couple of new actions available.

My DM started using the app during our game sessions and therefore we noticed a lot of little bugs. I fixed them this weekend and I think the beta phase will be over soon

Cheers.

Thread Information