Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your efforts over the years! This site wouldn't be possible without you!
    I like PBEM's.

Thank you very much Arjan for all that you have done.

Downloads
    Uploads

Echoing the above

Thanks for the hard work, Arjan! I hope your enthusiasm returns.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What will be the future of this fantastic site and wiki?
    The Anuirean Empire will rise again........

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Arjan. I played Birthright years ago, and only came back to it recently. This webpage and the community that supports it are amazing, and a large part of that came from your efforts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Arjan, thank you for all of your efforts with this site and with the Birthright setting. I hope that time will heal whatever wounds you have been dealt by the indifference of WotC, and that we will continue to 'see' both you and your influence on this site in the days to come.

I am curious, however, in that you hinted at some 'contract'ual obligations in your first post. Is this site under any kind of contract to or with WotC, or any other company?
    "Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
    - George Washington

Quod illo, senito aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would like to add my thanks to those of the others, the Birthright community, and indeed the wider D&D community as a whole will be the poorer for this development.

I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavours.

Sincerly
    Bob.
    Call me Bob.
    My website: NRGGames.org
    My game design blog: Bob's Worlds

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    Arjan, thank you for all of your efforts with this site and with the Birthright setting. I hope that time will heal whatever wounds you have been dealt by the indifference of WotC, and that we will continue to 'see' both you and your influence on this site in the days to come.

I am curious, however, in that you hinted at some 'contract'ual obligations in your first post. Is this site under any kind of contract to or with WotC, or any other company?
    BR.net was the official site for 2e Birthright and Arjan signed a contract with WOTC on our behalf permitting us certain use of their copyright, joint copyright ownership of anything that we created, etc. We had various requirements such as updating to new editions which is what led to the BRCS and of course banning all copyright breaches such as posting up pdf's of entire books, links to e-copies, etc.

Senior Member marcum uth mather's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Arjan. You have kept my favorite game alive. It reminds me of how to stay young and keep my imagination alive. At Gen-Con this year I bought a unopened Birthright box set. I will hopefully be playing with people again soon using pathfinder as a base. Thanks again for all your work as the glue that helped to keep this ball of string together. I hope to see you on here again as a player and poster. If there is money needed to help keep this piece of history around please let us know. You leaving has inspired me to come around more often now. If nothing else then to keep a incredible world alive.

Your Friend Marcum

Downloads
    Uploads
    Arjan your a legion on your own and personally i feel sick by this corporate scum have done your all was be a man around here regardless what other think thank you for the years of dedication and support your be miss
    ]Blood is power; there is no way of changing that truth, in any way, shape or form.

Life is and always will be about survival of the fittest - what does not kill you, makes you stronger.

GM tags
    Raesene/Wanderer

Thread Information