B6 Campaign and Rules

Hello all,

Long time lurker first time poster. Birthright has long been my favorite campaign setting and after running several games in the setting I have always felt that the high end parts of 3.0/3.5/Pathfinder have never fit the setting very well. Having learned of E6 a few years ago I have been working on rules for an E6 Birthright campaign (referred to as B6). The links below are to the Google Docs folder where I have stored the rules. It is based on Pathfinder and requires access to the d20pfsrd or the Pathfinder rulebooks. Not everything is completed yet, but there is a decent amount of stuff so far. If anyone is interested please check the links below. Comments, feedback, questions and insults are all appreciated. Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0Bx...pTbzZfUFk/edit
    https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0Bx...JVTl9ua3M/edit

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDawg98 View Post
    Hello all,

Long time lurker first time poster. Birthright has long been my favorite campaign setting and after running several games in the setting I have always felt that the high end parts of 3.0/3.5/Pathfinder have never fit the setting very well. Having learned of E6 a few years ago I have been working on rules for an E6 Birthright campaign (referred to as B6). ]
    Same for me here !
    I'm working on a similar project...
    But since i REALLY hate levels in a system, i'm working on a E1 version of Birthright, where characters advance only through getting new feats (with feats for skill points, for Hit points, etc.)

I'm basing my work on the french version of E6 which had a kickstarter a few months ago (about 1,5 years ago, but the version was released past fall)

I work trying to have all the rules on cards using MagicSetEditor, so no googledocs for me...
    the night is not a good conselor ; but the moon is a good one

Hiya,

Really good source, using some of it in my steam.

On the boon rules, how do prestige classes work?

Ehrshegh of Spelling Thelandrin's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Funnily enough, just last month, I converted the BR races for use with Paizo's race creation guidelines. Yours seem generally more powerful though.

Ius Hibernicum, in nomine juris. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Thread Information