Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Migrating game data and fan fiction to blog

Good evening to all, we have taken the initiative to migrate our data that has been so far posted on a facebook page wall onto a blog on its own, we would love you to participate as actively as you all seem to be with ideas and maybe thoughts of your own. We own BR net a great deal since most data mention on the basis are on awsome ground here and its a standing stone on which we have harbored our own game. On our blog you will be able to find besides our game data some historical reference and we would urge you to participate with maps, fan fiction, maybe even characters you love so we can all benefit from the cooperation. I would like to spot out that what we refer to is played in real time and we keep an accurate track of history so we plan to also expand the story Anuire in our own parralell universe.

Do visit us in "cerilianet.blogspot.gr"

Data mentioned or presented there is surely reserved by TSR and WotC and all artwork is take either by the creators permission or distrubuted freely through the web. Nothing mentioned there is used for commercial reason.
    Last edited by ebatalis; 08-16-2012 at 09:38 AM.
    " The Empire will fall...."

Special Guest (Donor)
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The website looks awesome, congrats!

Downloads
    Uploads

Fan storyline and posts

I welcome the good word, we are open for fan stories, characters, storyline ideas etc, if you wish to write publicy let me know

It was a very enjoyable ride on your fan fiction site. Two thumbs up!

Downloads
    Uploads

On blog

My idea is to house more players fan fiction or campaign storyline events, I plan to create a page per storyline so I can house storyline Ideas in cooperation with storytellers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Out of curiosity, why not post your stuff on a separate website rather than on br.wiki or in the bard's corner?

Downloads
    Uploads

Stuff

I am, most of the stuff we create we are double sharing it on BR net also, if you cross reference all stuff concerning fan fiction and some others are posted already on BR net, we are trying to sort out a page on our own in order to make in some chronological way the data of our storyline events and keep general posted stuff there, for instance the achievement story of one character it may not interest the casual reader of BR net but it would interest our small community so we need a reference for that. Its obvious that we are sharing the same prospect here and its also understandable that it would be a mess to keep posting meta data for our campaign in general every day. We love and support BR net with both thumbs up!!!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

The final Days of an Archduke

I have just upload the diary of one of the players and it contains the records of demise of one of Anuire's most powerful Lords. 3xA for the script.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ebatalis View Post
    we are trying to sort out a page on our own in order to make in some chronological way the data of our storyline events and keep general posted stuff there, for instance the achievement story of one character it may not interest the casual reader of BR net but it would interest our small community so we need a reference for that.
    You need a campaigns page (or possibly a user page) as an index probably, add a campaign banner to each page and people should be less likely to be confused. If you are worried about something "far out" causing confusion chuck on a fanfic banner.

Do you know how to set one up or would you like me to do it for you?

Downloads
    Uploads

Campaign page

Hit me, I would be glad if you could/would do something like that, I can do the migrating part

Thread Information