Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ScionForge Character Sheet

Anybody know how to add extra feats/skills to the ScionForge character sheet??????

Downloads
    Uploads

ScionForge Character Sheet

Hang on-- there`s a ScionForge character sheet????

Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Hang on-- there`s a ScionForge character sheet????

Lee.
    Yep....and its absolutely brilliant ! ! ! ! !

I found it on the web somewhere - may actually have been here. Its a 3e version but I was wondering if it could have the 3.5 skills/feats added to the drop down box.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This charactersheet sounds interesting.

Could you upload this so I could take a look at it?
    Do you know what its written in or how it was written? Depending on that I might be able to update it to 3.5.
    Regards,
    Ausrick

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is the most recent copy of it I have...don't know if it was ever updated after this.

((If this proves to be too big an attachment to have hooked to the boards, just let me know and I'll email it to people rather than posting it here...))
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thats the version I have.

Is there a v3.5 version????

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow!

I've never seen that. Somebody sure knows their Excel, that has some complicated calculations in it. I might be able to change the skills, not sure about the rest, it would take quite a bit of time. I don't work with Excel formulas like that very much. Sorry no quick answer here. The code is giving me a headache just looking at it for the moment. I'll keep you posted if I make any progress on it, but it would probably suite your needs more if the Original coder did it and/or already has done it. Which I know was your original question and I know I'm not helping you much right now
    Regards,
    Ausrick

Ah - found out how to modify all the tables.....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by colinbuckler
    Ah - found out how to modify all the tables.....
    Could you please show us how, or present us with a modified table?

Maybe asking the creator's permission is in order...

Basically there is a hidden sheet. Unhide the hidden sheet and you then get a list of various tables you can modify. Just insert new lines for new Feats ....etc

Doh! In fact in the ReadMe sheet it tells you how to do it.

"This spreadsheet is developed to support the development of characters using the 3e Birthright Rulebook v3.08 (available in the downloads section of www.birthright.net). I've tried to make the spreadsheet relatively easy to customize, but is it fundementally designed for "standard" characters of the player races as presented in the 3e Birthright rulebook. Prestige classes, monster races, and templates are not supported. However, you can include your own modifications to the 3e conversion by using the "custom" race and class worksheet (for novices) or by editing the hidden "DataSheet" worksheet (for those more comfortable using Excel)."

"This spreadsheet is provided to the public domain free of charge. Feel free to make any modifications to customize this spreadsheet for your own use. The "latest" versions will be made available to all on the official Birthright fan website at www.birthright.net"

The ReadMe says I can make modifications....

If I get chance - I'll see if I can modify the data to reflect 3 and 3.5 rules.
    Last edited by colinbuckler; 11-13-2005 at 11:13 PM.

Thread Information