Southern Coast Campaign

I am very interested in running a Southern Coast game. I would like to keep it regional for better IC and quicker turns. Several players showed interest so I am putting it here.

If you are interested, please email me at bcraddock01@gmail.com

Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads

Historic Background

I was rather curious, if you are interested in running it, and I gave you a full history background on it would you be interested in running a sort of time advanced southern campaign?
    " The Empire will fall...."

I'd be interested in hearing some ideas but I envision a simple, sandbox game.

Hello,

I am writing to let you guys know I am opening a smaller, Southern Coast game called Umbra. It will be based on the rules from Reign. The player list is located: http://voltumna.cjb.net/legacyofblood/umbra/regents.php

I learned a lot of lessons from Reign 2. I tried to step into a roll to keep the momentum from Reign 1. Despite my good intentions, it was rushed and was enveloped with inconsistency. I feel that I have strengthened some concepts by not rushing into this and feel this size of game is a good starting point for me to test whether it can grow further. The plan is to start here and expand,assuming interest.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to email me at bcraddock01@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Hello,

I am writing to let you guys know I am opening a smaller, Southern Coast game called Umbra. It will be based on the rules from Reign. The player list is located: http://voltumna.cjb.net/legacyofblood/umbra/regents.php

I learned a lot of lessons from Reign 2. I tried to step into a roll to keep the momentum from Reign 1. Despite my good intentions, it was rushed and was enveloped with inconsistency. I feel that I have strengthened some concepts by not rushing into this and feel this size of game is a good starting point for me to test whether it can grow further.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to email me at bcraddock01@gmail.com.

Thanks.

http://voltumna.cjb.net/legacyofblood/umbra/

Thread Information