Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ebatalis View Post
    Hit me, I would be glad if you could/would do something like that, I can do the migrating part
    I started hacking out a front page that could be accessed via the campaigns index (which is itself found via the bottom of the main wiki page).

One problem is what to call it - Atlas of Cerilia is already "taken", so I used Birthright AoC as a placeholder.

The page layout is currently very basic, I had a look through your pages and very crudely sorted them into three groups - that grouping would be easy to change though as you can cut and paste the list item.

Are you ok making regular pages or do you want me to knock up some templates?

I note that the page naming convention will need to be "AOC name" or whatever campaign name abbreviation you wish in place of AoC as otherwise the wiki will link it to a pre-existing page or otherwise confuse everyone.

Downloads
    Uploads

Awsome work

The work is awsome on your part, I would love to see some of your custom templates and let your imaganation free to work. I will help with the post data transfer and it will be awsome and cool. Thanks again
    " The Empire will fall...."

Downloads
    Uploads
    My point was are you happy with the name, etc - I can set up a template for you to 'port the text into fairly easily as once one is done and you are happy with it, it is just a copy and paste job to get the others done with the same formatting, banner, etc. What would be a pain is to do several of them and then have to move the pages because the naming convention was sub-optimal.

I can't remember how to upload photo's (I know, sorry, I have no excuse), but otherwise did the example page for Almaric's Retinue look ok to you?

I note that I tend to like lots of "white space" so I put in extra lines between the paragraphs, I'm not sure if it's necessary with the current background etc, let me know what you think.
    Last edited by AndrewTall; 08-22-2012 at 08:16 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am a little confused Andrew. Is this feeder index page (Birthright AOC) supposed to be for one campaign, or all campaigns, or just their "seed" data (ie. information about what sets up the scenarios for the campaign)?

Sorontar

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just their's.

The "problem" is the name which is very open "Atlas of Cerilia" which I took off their website for want of something more obvious to use, I shortened it to AoC in part to try to avoid the issue.

I'd use the campaigns index page, or category page for all campaigns.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ebatlis, do you like the name "Birthright AOC" or do you want something else? Its a pain to rename pages so I'd rather get it right at the start.

Downloads
    Uploads

Name

The Name is fine, I will be waiting with anticipation
    " The Empire will fall...."

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've put some more page templates up for you to copy stuff over, I'm not sure in retrospect if you wanted the NPCs done on the normal template (see Edric Boeruine) or whether you just want the fluff text up - have a look and let me know what you think.

The link to Edric and Dylanna from the main AOC page works, I don't know why they are still shown as red but they do work!

I need to look up how to upload images so that I can upload your pictures. I always left pictures to Ken and never actually figured that out!

Thread Information