Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks CMalik, the Diemed book is a graet work, but I dont sure if have you uploaded a version with the art? and where I can find it?.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Master Spaz,

The Atlas is kind of an idea based on the original boxed set and also includes the kind of information that would be found in the various players secrets and regent guides. Some other games refer to similar projects as "Gazatteers" as opposed to Atlases. The Atlas project will probably include maps, but that's not really its focus from my understanding. It will have all the things you want to know about the sites of interest inside each realm and province. City statistics, adventure hooks, and really a lot of flavor for each realm. Also to be included would be all the domain and holding information and probably some info about important NPC's. Some of the rough drafts and proofs of a few of the realms are for download in various places on this website. you can probably download them for a sneak peek of what's going on.
    Regards,
    Ausrick

Senior Member marcum uth mather's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok so how is it going now? Even a little taste would be great. my group is starting up again in may and I am DMing I have been hearing about the atlas in hints and rumors for about 2 years now( usually in seedy back rooms in warf side taverns) and I am desperate for any info on the southern coast you guys got. If anyone has ANYTHING please sent me a link. Also I remember there was a online city project for the imperial city. It had some great pics of the cairn and it had maps with each island linked that showed what was on the island. I would greatly love to get my greedy hands on that. Thanks guys and beware the shadow
    Marcum

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also I remember there was a online city project for the imperial city. It had some great pics of the cairn and it had maps with each island linked that showed what was on the island. I would greatly love to get my greedy hands on that. Thanks guys and beware the shadow
    The online city project did have some images of the Imperial Cairn and a map of the whole city, but nothing that showed what was on each island...

There was, however, a really old map (around 97/98 I believe) that was created that showed an alternative version of the city. I have a copy, that I've just uploaded to...
    http://users.chariot.net.au/~hoss/impcity.jpg
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Special Guest (Donor)
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Raesene Andu
    There was, however, a really old map (around 97/98 I believe) that was created that showed an alternative version of the city. I have a copy, that I've just uploaded to...
    http://users.chariot.net.au/~hoss/impcity.jpg

Neat. So, it that thing in the middle meant to be something, or just a decorative graphic?

-Fizz

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Fizz
    Neat. So, it that thing in the middle meant to be something, or just a decorative graphic?

-Fizz

If you look closely you will see that is a scan of the image the accompanies the IC entry in the Atlas of Cerilia.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Opps, posted in the wrong topic. sorry, move along, nothing to see here.

Thread Information