Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member marcum uth mather's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Atlas completion?

is there a part of the atlas done? it has been a few years and work looks great, but it would be nice to even have a little bit done for use. if there isn't a current chunk for download, is there a date that might look hopefull? having a date would set a goal to work towards instead of working till its perfect. revisions are the name of the gsme for any source book. everyone who has worked on this does deserve a hand as all the material looks fantastic and pertinant to BR, so thanks from a player.

Downloads
    Uploads

Anxious for Atlas

Having just come across the BRCS after a long Birthright hiatus, I'm very pleased! I am gearing up a new role-playing campaign and would dearly love to have the atlas to use to bring the new players up to speed.

What is the ETA on a rough draft of the document being ready to share?

Im fairly certain no one is working on it or you would see regular posts here,updates,requests for feedback so on and so forth.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well work continues apace on the Atlas, it just hasn't been going terribly fast.
    The plan is to release Anuire in regional segments, and the Southern Coast is actually pretty close to completion. I myself intend to put some more work into it in a couple weeks after all my term papers and such are done.
    The Atlas has basically become a long term project of substantial size. I would hesitate to say when we might see the Southern Coast draft... but I want to put in enough work in a couple weeks to move it to completion.

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Question
    Im fairly certain no one is working on it or you would see regular posts here,updates,requests for feedback so on and so forth.
    Unfortunately the guy running the Atlas project (that would be me) has been absent for the past month dealing with some real life stuff. I'll try to get things back up to speed by christmas.

Work on the Southern Coast region is fairly complete. All that needs to be done there is to finish off the Spiderfell's description (which doesn't need much), finish writing up the non-landed regent descriptions, and then applying a bit of spit and polish. All it will take is a little time and some inspiration.

However, work is somewhat hampered by only having two people who are really working on this project (Fearless Leader and myself) so please be patient, as sometimes real life issues take precedence.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am in the process of creating an Alamie domain book following the format I used on the Diemed book. I've uploaded a map (awaiting approval) and would be willing to do do some work for the atlas.

How is this upcoming release going to be different from Ruins of the Empire?

Downloads
    Uploads
    My understanding is that it will contain more detail, and be more like the Players Secrets books. Contain more adventure level stuff and sites of interest. At least that was what I understood.
    Regards,
    Ausrick

Quote Originally Posted by Raesene Andu
    Unfortunately the guy running the Atlas project (that would be me) has been absent for the past month dealing with some real life stuff. I'll try to get things back up to speed by christmas.

Work on the Southern Coast region is fairly complete. All that needs to be done there is to finish off the Spiderfell's description (which doesn't need much), finish writing up the non-landed regent descriptions, and then applying a bit of spit and polish. All it will take is a little time and some inspiration.

However, work is somewhat hampered by only having two people who are really working on this project (Fearless Leader and myself) so please be patient, as sometimes real life issues take precedence.
    Any idea when this is likely to be released - in any kind of draft form as I am just about to start running some Birthright adventures in the Southern Coast and would find this data extremley useful.

Downloads
    Uploads

ok... what is this?

ok what is this atlas?
    Scuse me i would just have an anwser
    is there really someone working on an atlas or something?
    I would just tell that if anyone is looking for mapping I have a lot of
    I have a whole team of game developer here waiting to work on a reviving birthright project;
    We have mappings from many sources and even of whole Aebrynys
    just offering but would like to have an anwser...........

Quote Originally Posted by Raesene Andu

Birthright is THE game for the real players...

Thread Information