Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: PBeM going live

There are a couple that are really close to starting up if anyone wants to join in.

http://voltumna.cjb.net/legacyofblood/throne/
    http://voltumna.cjb.net/legacyofblood/reign/

I have no idea what rule-set they are using but the rules they have posted are not that confusing.

Ehrshegh of Spelling Thelandrin's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They're using a rules set originally designed by Solmyr some years ago, with very many adjustments made by Arakhor, thematically based on a fusion of 2nd & 3rd Ed AD&D/d20. As such, it's a separate system for Birthright, focussed almost exclusively on realm play.

Ius Hibernicum, in nomine juris. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Yo yo!

Hey guys! I wanted to drop a note here for you guys to give you heads up on why we have had delays.

First, I fell into unemployment at the beginning of August. This was VERY unexpected and nearly cost my family our power, internet and everything. This past month has been a struggle for me but, fortunately, I think we are recovering and everything should be fine.

Second, I am not a website expert, and the website proceeds slowly. It probably will not be 100% at official start so I apologize.

Where we are: DM_Revolution is finishing up domain sheets and is passing them out. He and I will also be making a final pass on the character sheets you guys handed in, and then we will get rolling! The forums are almost 100% and that will be where you guys will go next. When DM_Rev gives you the forum address and permission to post there, please do the following steps:
    a) Create your login as the domain you are playing. If you are like the Wizard of Talinie, you could use TalinieWiz, WizoTalinie, or something of that effect. If you are Mhoried for example, please make your login name Mhoried. This will help us keep everyone straight. We are admining the site and any invalid names will be deleted.
    b) Once you create your login name, please go immediately to the General forum and read the sticky threads there. These include OUR rules modifications, how courts work, etc and the initial story line to kick off the campaign.
    c) Each domain will have their own thread in the "Domain Chat" forum. This is where free diplomacy's with your domain and other domain will take place (if you are allowed to have free diplomacy's using our court rules and barring you are not hostile or warring with another domain). For instance, if I am Talinie and have at least a level (3) court (see courts in the sticky thread in general forum) and I have poor or better relations with the target domain, then I am allowed to go to their thread and post a message. If you do not meet the requirements above and you are caught posting to an illegal domain, YOU WILL BE CHARGED A DOMAIN ACTION FOR EACH UNAUTHORIZED POST AND YOUR ROUND SUBMISSIONS WILL BE VOIDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please use the forums fairly!!!!

Ok guys, we are fixing to roll. Sorry for the delay. Most of it has been my fault so I apologize again. We are very excited to bring you the Birthright Revolution PBeM! We hope you guys have a blast.
    DM_Anuire
    Last edited by DM_Anuire; 09-06-2012 at 09:56 PM.

Thanks for the heads up. I've been through the unemployment line a few times myself. Good luck with that all. It is awesome that your still working on this for us despite the Real Life issues.

I can give you a hand with writing webpages. A little anyway.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you very much for the update! Like others, I've had to do the "unexpected job search" in the past myself. Here's hoping your situation improves soon!

I'll be ready whenever you and DM_Revolution are set to go. Looking forward to this game!
    "Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
    - George Washington

Quod illo, senito aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Any updates?

Thread Information