Downloads
    Uploads

War for the Iron Throne

Anuire Circa 1577...Two great sides have spread their influence in the continent on the west while the East is majorly occupied under the iron boot of Gavin Tael. Anuire is on fire and will bleed to come around.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " The Empire will fall...."

Downloads
    Uploads

Power Players

To most it would be obvious that the two sides besides the influence of Tael's on the East are Boeruine and Avanil. In our perspective something very different and logical came around, the middle class power and money hit Anuire fast and hard, The son of Guildier Kalien has taken bold steps forth and has carved a large econo-strategic alliance to the east harboring the young now Prince of Avanil under his control since he was the one who planned and executed his abduction the killing of his father and his later rescue. Our Anuire is carved deeply with corruption, politics and epic come arounds that wait to be discovered.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is this a campaign?

Sorontar
    Sorontar
    Information Communication ILLUMINATION!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Yes huge one

Since 1999 with dozens of players and different groups.

We have taken groups in year brackets and characters that existed remained alive and even the smallest touch affected our story. For instance there were simple blacksmiths or dock workers that achieved a goal and are now named NPCs in our evolving campaign and even great villains, like sorceress that took the dark path of power and fell. Scoundrels who became kigns and Kings who died in a far forgotten layer of the abyss ((hehehehe)). There are many characters, stories, real people and things I can recall. Now our campaign reaches its end and will drive Anuire either to ruins or unity.
    Last edited by ebatalis; 06-01-2012 at 09:58 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Moved the thread to the Royal Library

Downloads
    Uploads
    What are colours, conquered lands or coalitions? Avanil seems the strongest.

Downloads
    Uploads
    https://www.facebook.com/Birthright....as.for.Cerilia

Lets set things clear now, as in 1577 HC ((in our timeline we are already in 1579 and things are fluid a lot since Boeruine is campaigning south)) Boeruine has in its sovereign all of the Lands of Talinie and the 2 southern provinces of Stjordvik. On the other hand our major adversary is not Avanil there in real, its Endier. The Son of Guildier Kaline ((who in our timeline was not a half elf, it did not compute at all in our gameplay)) Kendar Kalien took advantage of the inability of the son of Darien Avan's, Kier Avan to rule and solidify more power and his lack of focused patronage ((a fail in the part of the Western Imperial Temple)) and made through money ((which he had in abundance)) a solid alliance with the W.I.T and then turned his eyes on the south, he won the heart of the daughter of Heirl Diem and then with an unfortunate hunting accident that befell the old aged King he was left with 2 Domain under his control a huge amount of gold and a solid military power ((he actually did was Diem would dream off in the opposite way)). Then around 1570 and in a sudden strike he stormed Medoere and made a fast and deadly campaign against it conquering the unprepared, Roesone was not either prepared but held back and Ilien was persuaded to follow or be destroyed, during that time Kendar was growing in power in the Iron Throne and he actually overshadowed Boeruine ((whose events are part of a parties storyline)) and Avan who was till 1570 a spoiled brat under the tutolage of his "Uncle" Rhober Nichaleir. ( I tend to imagine Kier Avan more or less like Jamie Lanister ). Then at 1572 Kier Avan and Terwin Boeruine the 2 actuall rulers died almost at the same time ((how convinient, it would take a wall of words to explain all of it so I will leave it to one of my players)) leaving both the great kingdoms in disarray for a while, Kendar Kalien had the time to forge a coalition as you well placed in the east releaving 2 children that belonged to Kier Avan to be under his protection ((again it was an awsome pressure point)) and having all the vassals of Avanil while under the fealty of Prince Avan to be in "debt" of Kalien, the 2 children were raised till the point they could actually take control of their fates, but still under the protection of the good and caring jentleman Mr Kalien. He offered as an awsome diplomatic move the daughter of the late Kier Avan, Marion to the heir of the Boeruinean Throne and took a personal interest in Darien the II and raised him as a son. (( now you can imagine that our Darien Avan has the dispotition of Joefry Baratheon and the power of an Avan in his hands)) Marion died at the court of Boeruine under the hands of an evil assanin who actually killed the archduke's guard single handed ((some say he had dark powers under his command)) and it was only by the intervention of Sir Tristan Eaglebearer that the life of the daughter of Marion Avans and Christopher Boeruine's then remained to life as he killed in time the assasin. ((who was a player also and he felt sorry the kid escaped him , imagine what people I hang around)) Kalien now had more options open to push the young still Avan against his "ancient" enemy since his sister died at his hand. Several events occured the war was at hand but Boeruine proved a tough cookie and Avanil's army fell upon a wave of defeats. I can be writing for days since the storyline is HUGE. This is the story part of one of my parties. I will ask my historian to be more accurate and shed more light for you soon. Now to clarify the colours, we have Boeruine on the West with the PURPLE, the coalition under Kendar Kalien whose goal is obvious ((the Iron Throne)) with Darien Avan the II as his Admiral and leader of his armies ((who is 15 years old, how unfortunate it would be if he died in a battle??)) outline in BLUE, Ghoere ((omg Tael is semi immortal and heirless)) in RED, Mhoried or its remnats to call better is outlined in TAN, and the rest is self explanatory, dont let me forget the sieged capital of Coeranys who under the actions of Sir Talbot De Boushon a semi-reformed ((or at least that is what he thinks of feels for now)) knight of the Iron Guard burned to the ground to spare it of its misery etc. We have a group in facebook with many characters involved and more storied about our campaign which I hope its not against ruled of conduct here to post so feel free to visit us cause we have done some work and with the assistance provided by BR net the results are awsome.

https://www.facebook.com/Birthright....as.for.Cerilia
    Last edited by ebatalis; 06-05-2012 at 06:04 AM.

Anuire that ebatalis just presented is a “too many hours to quantify” campaign. The status quo has clearly changed since the official campaign setting and that transition of power and influence needed time! We needed time when we plotted for almost two years (real time) against Avanil and Boeruine, we needed time to make our characters (from 16 years old boys) the new villains and heroes, and we needed time to understand that the Anuire is indeed a cruel place. But that’s the best part I think! Not just play a setting but create a setting by playing!

Downloads
    Uploads

More Info

Due to the fact that a lot of people showed interest in details and on the other hand I would be more than glad to give out more campaign details I will start shortly ((in the few days)) a new thread in which I will give details about each individual story played ((as much as I can at least)) and how the story reached its current status. I hope you enjoy it.

Thread Information