Downloads
    Uploads

Dhoesone campaign example - any use?

Hi all,

I started finishing off wiki'ing the Dhoesone stuff I wrote waaay back. Looking over the stuff I did as a campaign example - really just adventure seeds - I wasn't sure if actually they were useful or not.

They would need fleshing out - a lot - to be used, so don't know if I should try doing so, or leave it open for the DM to customise - thoughts?

I know that the formatting, guild, temple and source examples are outstanding btw, they're on the to do list...

http://www.birthright.net/forums/sho...mpaign_example

Special Guest (Donor)
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Give some general adv ideas or if you want it, do it in detail and write a complete adventure sourcebook for Dhoesone.
    Personally, I'd spread the ideas elsewhere, you've 'wasted' a lot of ideas on Dhoesone and I could use some help with Vosgaard.
    I've never got around to give you my thoughts on Dhoesone PS you've written, but generally I've split that into two halves, for a measure.
    Rey M. - court wizard of Tuarhievel

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rey View Post
    Give some general adv ideas or if you want it, do it in detail and write a complete adventure sourcebook for Dhoesone.
    hmm, I have been thinking of that actually, something along the lines of Giantdowns at least.

Personally, I'd spread the ideas elsewhere, you've 'wasted' a lot of ideas on Dhoesone and I could use some help with Vosgaard.
    sob hopefully the ideas are quite transferrable, or could inspire ideas for use in other areas.

I've never got around to give you my thoughts on Dhoesone PS you've written, but generally I've split that into two halves, for a measure.
    The (few) responses tend to be positive but note the length as off-putting (139 pages now I think, I may cap it at 144). I got worried about the length when the word spell-checker ran out of capacity and gave up on me refusing to identify mis-spellings, unknown words, etc - that's never happened to me before.

I wrote it to be wiki'd so assumed that people would dip in and out rather than reading it thru' so the people section got very long for example, if there was an appetite for it in paper form I'd probably edit it down in that section (and some others) and leave the 'extra's' for the wiki only.

Thread Information