Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i'm french (PARIS)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ausrick: I'm a graduate student at IU. I'm in the NELC department here, studying Arabic. Though I am originally from the area as well.
    "My conscience hath a thousand several tongues,
    And every tongue brings in a several tale,
    And every tale condemns me for a villain."

-William Shakespeare, Richard III (Act 5, Scene 3)

Downloads
    Uploads
    That is cool. I bet you would be the go-to guy for information and ideas about the Khinasi. So what are your plans and goals once you obtain your Masters?
    Regards,
    Ausrick

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was actually considering starting up a small Khinasi PBeM in January, as things would have it.

After I get my MA, I'm planning on getting a PhD in Political Science.
    "My conscience hath a thousand several tongues,
    And every tongue brings in a several tale,
    And every tale condemns me for a villain."

-William Shakespeare, Richard III (Act 5, Scene 3)

Downloads
    Uploads

Peoples locations

Greetings all,
    I'm from Melbourne, Australia (pretty much the other side of the planet, sorry Mantyluoto).

Given that the question of "who is nearby for gaming?" does come up every now and then, and most of us do enter a location in our profile, it might be worth asking the web / list master if it's not too much of a hassle to have either a small search by location option on the Members list screen, or perhaps the location as one of the columns on the Members list itself (possibly a sortable column?)... or have I opened a can of worms, Arjan ;-)

Regards,
    Doyle
    Doyle

New Jersey, USA

Greetings All,

I used to play Birthright™ way back in the day and I am starting up a game once again in 3.5. Birthright always made the most sense to me of all the AD&D worlds. It had a good combination of realism and fantasy that I enjoyed. I have begun to develop a website for my humble campaign that I will be updating in the coming month with information and probably a lot of eye candy. Yes, if you are wondering...I am a girl and I have been role-playing for years. Cheers and happy adventuring.

http://www.mabelyn.com/Birthright

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am one of the suckers who is in Doyle's AD&D 2nd Ed campaign in Melbourne, Australia so I'm afraid I can't help either.

I wasn't there at the start of the campaign but we have been doing this for a number of years so far. I have been playing Brokk Beokson, blooded Rjurik male Druid L12, in an annoyingly pro-Anuirean party. Have many of you that actually do Birthright as an adventure campaign found that everything seems to be aimed towards revival of the Empire or that the Empire is always played as having been the good guys?

If you want to see a rudimentary timeline of what the party (Team D) has been doing since my Druid joined in, go to: http://www.geocities.com/sorontar/teamd_timeline.html . It is just missing a few sessions.

Sorontar.
    Sorontar
    Information Communication ILLUMINATION!!

Quote Originally Posted by midnight_narcissus
    Greetings All,

I used to play Birthright™ way back in the day and I am starting up a game once again in 3.5. Birthright always made the most sense to me of all the AD&D worlds. It had a good combination of realism and fantasy that I enjoyed. I have begun to develop a website for my humble campaign that I will be updating in the coming month with information and probably a lot of eye candy. Yes, if you are wondering...I am a girl and I have been role-playing for years. Cheers and happy adventuring.

http://www.mabelyn.com/Birthright
    Very impressive book there.....ive never seen it done before.What program did you use?

Also...you are starting a PBEM right?

Downloads
    Uploads

Talking Council Bluffs, Iowa, USA

I come form the land of midwestern hillbillies.

Where teeth and cars (with tires) are both optional.

Played Birthright ages ago and always enjoyed it more than any other D&D or AD&D setting. The setting just "felt" right to me.
    Sir Robin the Not-quite-so-brave-as-Sir-Launcelot,
    who had nearly fought the Dragon of Agnor,
    who had nearly stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol,
    and who had personally wet himself at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Group of 6-7 + DM here. Hoping to up that a bit to about 8-9 + DM. We're in west michigan. Maybe it's because all we really have to do is play games or underage drinking, and I'm too old for underage drinking.

Thread Information