Looking for Bebris Font

Hi,

I'm looking for the Bebris font. I was on Bloodsilver.com and their site mentions that Bebris is available for download from Birthright.net. If you go here: http://www.bloodsilver.com/conservatory.php?aid=23 you can see where it says they got Bebris from.

I've looked around Birthright.net and cannot find where to download Bebris. Maybe you all can help me out?

Thanks
    LaeAndril Rayn

Downloads
    Uploads
    The brebris font is no longer distributed due legal issues.
    It was a remake of the "Democratica" font by Emigre.

So if you want the font from the Birthright books you have to buy it from emigre.

Arjan
    Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Looking for Bebris Font

Apparently, Democratica runs $39 or $62 depending on where you want to buy it. Too rich for my blood.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There still is a chance that you may be able to find either it or some other similar font, and this may or may not be legal according to the contracts behind the Democratica font as well as what use you make of it...

Thread Information