Downloads
    Uploads

BR 3rd Edition Rulebook

Hey, nice new site, haven't been here in a while. I was wondering if you still have a copy of the 3E rule changes. My DM recently started a BR game and he has a printed out copy of the rulebook but not the original file. I noticed in downloads there isn't any downloads available.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Check the pinned section above "The latest version of the BRCS by chapter"
    Duane Eggert

Downloads
    Uploads
    All I see is the announcement above the stickies. I'm not sure where you are referring to.

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Go to this thread http://www.birthright.net/showthread.php?t=2628 and you can download the individal chapters of the BRCS.

OR

Use this link to download the original playtest document.
    http://webpages.charter.net/sdpbem/brcs-playtest.pdf
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeArmlessMonkey
    All I see is the announcement above the stickies. I'm not sure where you are referring to.
    Here is the screen shot that of where I'm talking about. Raesene gave the proper link in his reply.

There are some pinned threads at the top of several of the topics. Several of them I placed there to help people find things they commonly ask for. However, when the site engine was rebuilt many of the thread links were "broken" and haven't been replaced.

The ones for the latest copy of the BRCS by chapter onthe other hand have been.

Just trying to make things as easy to find as we can.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Duane Eggert

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the info. I was looking for the older version of the document, before the BRCS on this site. Over a year ago I got a copy of it from Birthright.net before the website changed over. I guess the best way to describe it is that I'm looking for the link between the 2nd Ed. rules and the BRCS that's up here now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeArmlessMonkey
    Thanks for the info. I was looking for the older version of the document, before the BRCS on this site. Over a year ago I got a copy of it from Birthright.net before the website changed over. I guess the best way to describe it is that I'm looking for the link between the 2nd Ed. rules and the BRCS that's up here now.
    There were on the old downloads section (and will be again whenever Arjan can finally rebuild the stuff - real pain in the software that stuff is) several 3.0 "conversions" posted. One was the book of Doom as it is fondly called, one was mine (POS that it was in retrospect) I'm fairly certain there were a coupleof others there too but don't remember whose they were though.

The "BRCS" is only used when referring to the stuff on the pinned thread. The BRCS-playtest was the document put out that was the 3.0 version - the changes are now trying toget it up to 3.5 and incorporate peoples comments for making it better and more useful for the masses.

I really don't know what exactly you are looking for so can't really help you out - sorry.
    Duane Eggert

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by irdeggman
    There were on the old downloads section (and will be again whenever Arjan can finally rebuild the stuff - real pain in the software that stuff is) several 3.0 "conversions" posted. One was the book of Doom as it is fondly called, one was mine (POS that it was in retrospect) I'm fairly certain there were a coupleof others there too but don't remember whose they were though.

The "BRCS" is only used when referring to the stuff on the pinned thread. The BRCS-playtest was the document put out that was the 3.0 version - the changes are now trying toget it up to 3.5 and incorporate peoples comments for making it better and more useful for the masses.

I really don't know what exactly you are looking for so can't really help you out - sorry.
    the "download section" is still available at www.birthright.net/downloads

A.
    Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Where is the original document that was created? It seems like it was about 140 pages. I think it was called the BRCS d20 Ruleset.

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcrow
    Where is the original document that was created? It seems like it was about 140 pages. I think it was called the BRCS d20 Ruleset.
    There were a number of conversion documents that came out after 3rd Edition was released, but before the BRCS was completed. The one you are probably looking for is Travis Doom's Third Edition Birthright Rulebook, the last version of which was released in november 2001. It is a 63 page document, not 140, but it was the most compelete of the 3rd edition conversion released before the BRCS.

It isn't available online anymore to my knowledge (at least the webpage is now down) and much of what was in that document was transferred or converted into the BRCS.

However, if you really must have a copy, I still have all the various versions stored on my computer, and probably most of the other conversion manual and almost every other BR related file ever released or created
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Thread Information