Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dragon/dungeon Magazine

Does anyone know if TSR ever published any additional birthright things in there magazines I've seen a few sites hinting that they did I think I can lay my hands on one adventure from Dungeon 59 I found but I'm figuring if they released a new product line they musta put something in thier magazines (perhaps someone with the dragon magazine archive could find out?) if they did I'm having a hard time figuring out which issues they put them in so I can get a hold of them or find a copy of the archive for sale either is good for me *chuckle*.
    While 3rd edition is cool, if they had made a decent magic item creation system for 2nd ed third would never have been born :P

Sergai Sargaron: 2nd Swamp Mage and Regent of Osoerde (post Moergan revolution)

Dragon Magazine Articles listed in the credits to the BRCS are located in issues 218, 219, 221, 230, 232, 236, 241, 248, and 249.

Not listed was an article (the only one I have) in Dragon 220 which talks about politics in Anuire.

Downloads
    Uploads

Dragon/dungeon Magazine

In a message dated 8/29/05 9:58:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    brnetboard@BIRTHRIGHT.NET writes:

<< Does anyone know if TSR ever published any additional birthright things in
    there magazines >>

Dungeon only had the one adventure, "Seeking Bloodsilver." My short scan
    of the archive CD shows BR articles in issues 218, 221, 230, 232, 233, 236,
    240, 241, 247, and 248. I think a list of titles, probably a more thorough
    one, was in the rear of the BRCS download.

Lee.

Downloads
    Uploads
    quite right there was a list in the back of BRCS:

Magazine Articles (unofficial)
    Dragon #218. “Tarazin the Gray
    Dragon #219. (Birthright related art and poster insert)
    Dragon #221. Magic of Kings
    Dragon #221. Magic of the Land
    Dragon #221. Ley of the Land
    Dragon #230. Fire on the Five Peaks
    Dragon #230. Rogue’s Gallery (Rjurik NPCs)
    Dragon #232. Weapons of the Waves
    Dragon #236. The Ruin of Adlersburg
    Dragon #241. Chronicle of Cerilia
    Dragon #248. Dragon of Vstaive Peak
    Dragon #249. (Birthright related cover art)
    Dungeon #59. Seeking Bloodsilver
    Polyhedron #108. Races of Cerilia – Part 1
    Polyhedron #109. Races of Cerilia – Part 2

thats it however search as I might I can't seem to find anywhere to get ahold of this material does anyone know anywhere I could get a hold of it or buy a copy of the magazine archive itself?
    While 3rd edition is cool, if they had made a decent magic item creation system for 2nd ed third would never have been born :P

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not to forget Dragon Annual #1 with "Guilds of Cerilia".
    my purpose is now to lead you into the Pallace where you shall have a clear and delightful view of all those various objects, and scattered excellencies, that lye up and down upon the face of creation, which are only seen by those that go down into the Seas, and by no other....

Downloads
    Uploads

BR characters

According to http://www.aeolia.net/dragondex/characters.html, there is a BR character Vlad Taltos in "Hired Killerz" by Ed Stark in Dragon 220 (24). That is *not* the same article that Bearcat mentioned.

Sorontar
    Last edited by Sorontar; 09-02-2005 at 12:28 AM.
    Sorontar
    Information Communication ILLUMINATION!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Facinating all the better it looks like theres a whole stash of info out there we didn't know about, I'm just wondering how to get a hold of it all looks like i'll have to camp ebay and wait for the mags to come up but its not terribly efficient wish Piazo would publish the back magazines of dragon and dungeon as pdfs like they are doing the new ones. *sigh*

Downloads
    Uploads

Dragon/dungeon Magazine

sergai schrieb:

>This post was generated by the Birthright.net message forum.
    >You can view the entire thread at:
    >http://www.birthright.net/showthread...newpost&t=2778
    > sergai wrote:
    >Facinating all the better it looks like theres a whole stash of info out there we didn`t know about, I`m just wondering how to get a hold of it all looks like i`ll have to camp ebay and wait for the mags to come up but its not terribly efficient wish Piazo would publish the back magazines of dragon and dungeon as pdfs like they are doing the new ones. *sigh*
    >
    At least the Dragon Magazines 1 to 250 have been released on CD-ROM in
    PDF format, so you need not search for every single magazine on ebay but
    only the one CD-ROM.
    bye
    Michael

Downloads
    Uploads
    on Further research I found a site that claims theres a few more birthright articles

Cry Havok in Dragon annual 2 (converting war cards into battlesytem rules)
    Heroes of Cerilia dragon magazine #247

it seems there will probably be more if we could track them down.

I have the archives and am currently copying all the Birthright articles from the dragon magazines into a word document. They archives don't include the anuals I don't think, nor do I have the dungeon adventure, but all else I have. As well, there were a couple of very good articles in the 217-220 range of dragon, "going to court" "boons and favors" and a couple other that really apply to Birthright.

Is it legal to share these articles on here or with members since the open source thing has been released?

Thread Information