Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Original Packs in PDF

Does anyone have PDFS of the birthright stuff while I have every birthright book and boxed set ever printed I wanted the pdfs so I could cut and paste bits out so I could make a generqation and realm action file so I cand do birthright out of home without copious amounts of books. I've seen a couple of pay to download sites but I don't wanna pay for something I already own the originals off if my scanner were working I'd be better off I guess if someone could help me out I'd be most appreciateive of an Email.

THanks
    While 3rd edition is cool, if they had made a decent magic item creation system for 2nd ed third would never have been born :P

Sergai Sargaron: 2nd Swamp Mage and Regent of Osoerde (post Moergan revolution)

Downloads
    Uploads
    It is illegal to make this kind of request and likewise would be so to support it. Since this site exists through the blessing of WotC it is basically wrong to do this kind of thing on the site.

You can get the pdfs legally for around $5 IIRC.
    Duane Eggert

Downloads
    Uploads
    Actaully according to copyright law its only illegal to have electronic copies of products you don't possess the original of as I possess every item of source material in original paper format its actaully perfectly legal or I wouldn't have asked. As I pointed out if I'd had my scanner running I wouldn't need to have asked anyway.
    While 3rd edition is cool, if they had made a decent magic item creation system for 2nd ed third would never have been born :P

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not all countries have the same copyright law though. Here in Australia, for example, it is illegal to have a copy of copyrighted material even if you own the original material, although this is rarely enforced.

Given the global nature of this community please do not post links to or requests for scans of copyrighted material, even if it is legal to own such material in your home country.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Feel free to delete the thread then, I thought all copyright laws were the same.

Thread Information