I have found a few minor issues and spelling mistakes that I want to ask about or point out. If I am being annoying by pointing out the spelling and grammar mistakes let me know and I will stop. : )

Page 10 Column 2
Thus, a fully fortified holding has double the maintenance cost of a normal (unfortified) holding.

Page 10 Column 2
Thus a fully fortified province has double the maintenance cost of an unfortified province.

I can find no mention of maintenance costs for provinces or holdings so I think this may be a holdover from a previous version of the rules.

Page 14 Column 1
Pillaging: Pillaging a province produces immediate loot, but permanently reduces the province level by one. Each pillaging unit gathers 1 GB for the pillaging regent up to a maximum equal to the seasonal taxation for the province (at severe taxation). An occupied province can be pillaged once per month until its level falls to zero.

There appears to be no rules for taxation other than the variant rule "Taxation modifiers" so I am not sure how this mention of Severe Taxation is to be handled.

Page 15 Column 1 under Hills
The preexisting units are may charge the engaging unit normally.

I think the line should read:
The preexisting units may charge the engaging unit normally.

Page 15 Column 2 under Tactical effects of fortifications
For example, an armed camp, a city wall, or a cliff-top castle may provide significant bonuses to some areas of the tactical map, but do no necessary apply to all areas of the map.

For example, an armed camp, a city wall, or a cliff-top castle may provide significant bonuses to some areas of the tactical map, but do not necessary apply to all areas of the map.

Page 16 Column 2 under Reserves
(note, however, that if the unit has a move greater than one, it may still use that movement to charge, withdraw from a slower unit, or any perform any other action which requires unspent movement).

(note, however, that if the unit has a move greater than one, it may still use that movement to charge, withdraw from a slower unit, or perform any other action which requires unspent movement).

Page 17 Column 1 under Retreat
Retreating units may not move towards the enemy's side of the field or from the direction from which the enemy attacked.

Retreating units may not move towards the enemy's side of the field or in the direction from which the enemy attacked.

Page 17 Column 2 under Charge Attack
Pike units attack damage during this phase for the first round of any engagement only.

Pike units attack during this phase for the first round of any engagement only.

Moving missile attack vs. Stationary missile attack
Under the stationary missile attack it states that:
If missile fire is directed against an area in which forces are engaged then two attacks must be resolved; one against each unit (friendly and enemy alike), but at a –2 penalty to each.

Under Moving Missile attack it states that:
If missile fire is directed against an area in which forces are engaged then both units (friendly and enemy alike) must resolve an attack against the incoming missile fire.

It doesn't mention the -2 to the attacks for the moving missile fire. Is that intentional or an oversight? If it is intentional it should have a note stating that is the case.

Page 17 Column 2 under Ending the Battle
Arranging for a trade or random of capture units generally requires a Diplomacy domain action.

Arranging for a trade or ransom of captured units generally requires a Diplomacy domain action.

Thanks again guys,
Jamie