Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reign 2

The website listed in the original post doesn't work. It says that the domain expired back on April 18th and is pending renewal or deletion. I emailed the DM about it and he said the website would be back up 'soon'. I've emailed him again asking for some more info about the game in the meantime...but haven't gotten a response back. That is probably a sign that Vicente is right.

Also, I don't know if this is allowed on the forums or not, but I recently ordered some Birthright books that I didn't have...and it turns out I already had some of them. So if anyone wants a brand new Sword and Crown adventure and/or Player's Secrets of Roesone to complete their collection, let me know. Free to good home. Awnsheghlien need not reply.

Quote Originally Posted by atrusdavion View Post
    The website listed in the original post doesn't work. It says that the domain expired back on April 18th and is pending renewal or deletion. I emailed the DM about it and he said the website would be back up 'soon'. I've emailed him again asking for some more info about the game in the meantime...but haven't gotten a response back. That is probably a sign that Vicente is right.

Also, I don't know if this is allowed on the forums or not, but I recently ordered some Birthright books that I didn't have...and it turns out I already had some of them. So if anyone wants a brand new Sword and Crown adventure and/or Player's Secrets of Roesone to complete their collection, let me know. Free to good home. Awnsheghlien need not reply.
    http://voltumna.cjb.net/legacyofblood/reign/

WE got a huge issue with the Internet Provider, so the site was down for some time. Check this..,).

Special Guest (Donor)
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There have been a few issues with the website, but you can find it in this address:

According to the players page, there are lots of places available for new players to join

Quote Originally Posted by Vicente View Post
    There have been a few issues with the website, but you can find it in this address:

According to the players page, there are lots of places available for new players to join
    Yes, check player page to see what realms are open, then send request reign.main@gmail.com

Hello All,

Vicente's post above has a link. The link is current. The game is current. We are chugging along, and what I think, is a greater than average fun time.

We have been through 3 monthly turns and are starting our second game season.

Our game, Reign, has a staff of GMs, with a much faster than normal response rate from GMs. The game, from an admin perspective, continues to evolve with new website tinkerings by the resident coder, with hopes of computer resolutions, war computer resolutions, and other items we hope to make the PBEM more efficient.

There are several spaces available

(http://voltumna.cjb.net/legacyofblood/reign/regents.php).

If anyone is interested or has questions, feel free to email me at bcraddock01 a t gmail dot com or through the website.

Thanks.

Thread Information