Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reign 2

Reign 2

Hello,

I felt this deserved a separate post as we have started anew.

The great Sam K. unfortunately had to step aside. A secrets thread and some ooc revelations made starting from the end point difficult.

So we have restarted. I am relatively new to the community despite having purchased and played birthright since it came out. However, a poor experience in a Pbem and graduate school took me away from the game for several years. I haven't GMd in a decade but am confident the sandbox format and stability in the GMs should make this an interesting game.

As before, Awnies are played. The Chamberlain is played. While focused in Anuire, I am not opposed to opening the game to other areas if and when I am competent and we have interest.

What i hope sets us apart from previous games is our concept of a GM team. We will have 2 Co GMs and 2 additional GMs to aid in misc items. All of this should allow flexibility and prevent burnout.

Those I have played with the last few years in Dawn will know I tend to be very responsive. I have a great job with amazing flexibility so this hobby of mine doesn't compete as much if it were a daily grind.
    I will make mistakes. No doubt I am going to re some things up as I get my bearings. If there are people who have never tried and want to lear or somebody who wants to give a few people a chnqce to win you back to the fold of a good, stable game, I urge you to visit us at

http://voltumna.cjb.net/legacyofblood/reign/

Feel free to email me and ask questions either about the game or in general to feel comfortable enough to try us out. Feel free to email me at bcraddock01@gmail.com.
    Last edited by Thelandrin; 05-05-2012 at 07:01 PM. Reason: URL updated

*bump*

keep'em coming people!

Special Guest (Donor)
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, join the game people, the first Reign was pretty fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    By all means, come and play. The DM Team is huge, so even if we get a DM burning out, someone else will pick up the slack. Hopefully that'll insulate us from d4-1.
    I like PBEM's.

Special Guest (Donor) DarkApple's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good start so far, and indeed very responsive DMs.
    Only, we seem to have lost the domain of the website

Special Guest (Donor)
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It seems to be working well today, no? (at least for me forums work well).

Is the game still active and accepting new players?

Special Guest (Donor)
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The game continues active, not sure if they are acepting new players though...

I see. Thank you for the response.

Quote Originally Posted by atrusdavion View Post
    I see. Thank you for the response.
    Not sure neither, but at least there are some landed regents free (or in process of being taking over), and some non landed, most of them guilders. Even a few sourcers available, so guess if you wish, you will find something interesting to play with. Check the website and that is..,). T1 ETA is monday, although, so hurry..,)

Thread Information