I recently came across the Birthright Campaign Setting Rulebook, DM Screen, Atlas of Cerilia and Ruins of Empire used for around 15 bucks. I gobbled them up. The Warcards were not available.

I plan to run a Birthright campaign using the Rules Cyclopedia. My original plan was to use the mass combat rules in the RC, but I posted over at therpgsite.com and a couple guys recommended I not do that. I decided I would use the rules as written for the time being. But, as mentioned before, I don't have the Warcards or access to any.

Can the War and Conquest PDF I downloaded from here completely replace that system? How good is it?

Also, any other advice you can give me in regards to running a Birthright campaign and running it with an alternate edition of D&D, would be greatly appreciated. My plan for now is to have the characters start blooded but not as regents and make them claim their crown. Something akin to what I've read of the adventure King of the Giantdowns. In fact, if I can get my hands on that module, I may just run it.

Thanks for the help!