See I told you I would have more questions.

1.) The court minimum level is the level of the highest non-source holding in the domain. The maximum is the level of the province where the seat of power is.

Now on page 3 of Chapter 5 under the Palaces section it states that "For each level a palace has, add 1 to the regent’s effective court level, as long as he spends at least as many GB maintaining his court."

And on page 4 of Chapter 5 under the Courts section it states that "A palace allows a regent to exceed their normal court maximum by +1 per level of the palace."

So if I am ruling a level 4 province with a level 4 temple in it my court level must be 4 and cost me 4 GB per domain turn in maintenance. However if I have a level 1 palace in my seat of power does that mean:

a) That I can maintain a level 4 court by only spending 3 GB thereby fulfilling the minimum court level requirement.
b) That I have to pay the full 4 GB by my court is considered a level 5 court.
c) Both are possible.

2.) The table on page 4 of Chapter 5 has overlapping values for the court value. A court of value 4 is listed on the Average and Good level. Is that intentional, allowing for a DM call on it, or is it a typo?