Downloads
    Uploads

cc2 Maps and symbols...

I can't remember if I ever posted this on the old site, but I have a few Cerilia maps in CC2 format on my website. I have also cobbled up some heraldic icons (based on those in the box set and some I threw together) and posted a jpg and a symbol catalog. I haven't done the symbol catalog for the pantheon yet but I intend to someday.

The Cerilia campaign I run takes place 400 years after the box set, but I went ahead and made heraldic devices for states that no longer exist in my campaign world to use on relics and ruins.

Hope somebody finds them useful.

http://www.geocities.com/captainbloo...?1121316744671

BB

Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up waw

Waw, i think i am in love

hehe i mean its great work... thank you thank you 1000 times :-)

2 tumbs up from me

Quote Originally Posted by Barrataria
    I can't remember if I ever posted this on the old site, but I have a few Cerilia maps in CC2 format on my website. I have also cobbled up some heraldic icons (based on those in the box set and some I threw together) and posted a jpg and a symbol catalog. I haven't done the symbol catalog for the pantheon yet but I intend to someday.

The Cerilia campaign I run takes place 400 years after the box set, but I went ahead and made heraldic devices for states that no longer exist in my campaign world to use on relics and ruins.

Hope somebody finds them useful.

http://www.geocities.com/captainbloo...?1121316744671

BB
    WOW - thanks m8 - very much appreciated.... Looks very, very nice

Thread Information