Thread: Status

Status

What is the status of the Atlas Project?

It's been years since I've been on Birthright.net - I'm glad to be back.

)

Downloads
    Uploads

Good question

I was going through my files and I noticed a pdf file on Birthright that mentioned the d20 Atlas of Cerilia. Searched google, and Yahoo and haven't found anything on it. I could have sworn that a few years ago, Birthright.net was a huge website. In fact it was one of the largest. When did it go just to a little used forum? Talking about a big shock.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by vicsrealms
    I was going through my files and I noticed a pdf file on Birthright that mentioned the d20 Atlas of Cerilia. Searched google, and Yahoo and haven't found anything on it. I could have sworn that a few years ago, Birthright.net was a huge website. In fact it was one of the largest. When did it go just to a little used forum? Talking about a big shock.
    There were some pretty massive problems with the server and software being used (it pretty much sucked up all of the site resources by doing some sort of search function).

Arjan got this new software for the forum and is working on the rest of the site - although it is a pretty massive undertaking.

The d20 Atlas project is still being worked on - I can't give you an estimated release date for the first part though. It was planned on being released in sections, by region and culture.
    Duane Eggert

Downloads
    Uploads

Good to Hear!

Quote Originally Posted by irdeggman
    There were some pretty massive problems with the server and software being used (it pretty much sucked up all of the site resources by doing some sort of search function).

Arjan got this new software for the forum and is working on the rest of the site - although it is a pretty massive undertaking.

The d20 Atlas project is still being worked on - I can't give you an estimated release date for the first part though. It was planned on being released in sections, by region and culture.
    To bad about the site. I wish him luck on it. Its also good to hear that people are still working on it the Atlas project. This was the best resource on the web for Birthright, and he definetly has his work cut out for him.

Thread Information