Thread: New PBeM

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm starting up a new pbem set in the Khinasi lands. I'm still working on the game rules, but it won't be that different than the BRCS and you can use the current drafts of chapter 1 & 2 for character creation.

If you are interested, then the game webpage is at http://users.chariot.net.au/~hoss/pbem/
    Some domains have special requirements or rules you need to be aware of before you can play them (they are normally NPC realms) but apart from that there is nothing unusual.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Fist of all i wantto congratulate to the well-chosen name here at the forum. Inspiring it is tro me. It´s somehow real birthright-like and sounds fantatic
    As well as i´m supposed to join your playbye-mail! Maybe we could discus the pre-set-domain-quality wether risen or lowered for the game and its first turns at pbem

Man the province levels are really low.Most 1-3 with a LOT of 0s.......the funny thing is level 0 provinces should be really high in source potential(9 or 10) but its not.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by Question@May 4 2005, 08:32 PM
    Man the province levels are really low.Most 1-3 with a LOT of 0s.......the funny thing is level 0 provinces should be really high in source potential(9 or 10) but its not.
    It depends what realm you are talking about. If you look at the realm of the Basilisk is has suffered from the rampages of that beast so it's source potential has dropped to 0. Most of the other provinces in the Plain's States are desert or arid lands, so the best you can expect from most sources is level 5. There are a few potential higher level sources in the region though.

The domains are set as they are for the start of the game, and making do with what you have is always a good challenge...

Downloads
    Uploads
    my proposal leaned to the estate of Anuire, i had not realized to play a campaign in the eastern rgions (with the title of the campaign as the Pl.o.Blood). Now i´m in picture to it and gained lot of interest for it. See you there and welcome the chance for an campaign with great varity refering to its challenge as it´s upmade.. Shan Sladasisar (alias Earl_Ingwe)

Downloads
    Uploads
    There are now only 2 domains left unclaimed. So if anyone is thinking of joining I would sign up fast, or they will all be gone. I will not be opening up new regions or land for play either.

Thread Information