I tried resetting it via the reset button but it doesnt do anything?Can anyone explain why?

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry, never really used the editor much and don't have it install.

It was a late inclusion though, so it probably still has a lot of bugs in it.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by Question@Apr 25 2005, 07:20 AM
    I tried resetting it via the reset button but it doesnt do anything?Can anyone explain why?
    If you click it, there's a noise and the system asks whether you're "sure" you want to reset your scenario. Then, you either click yes or cancel.

What are you expecting it to do?

After i click "yes" it doesnt do anything.Its not reset to the original state.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmm -- I'm getting the same thing. Well, *actually* I'm getting an error message, now, so I guess it's safe to say that button doesn't work at all, for me. That'll make hard to undo mistakes -- use "Load Saved Game" and start over. Just try to save frequently, I guess. I've also got other stuff running, don't know whether that might be the problem. I've got a whole lot of different scenarios saved that I've never gotten around to playing, but don't recall having run into this problem before.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Even the "charedit" won´t work well either, cause sometimes and somehow it resets the actually-made-modifications to its original norms. The only things it holds to are the changed bloodline and it´s strength, while spells and region-cast-spells are off to the basic-set. again when starting a game, someone recognized?

Thread Information