Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, after a long session of condensing and organizing, I would like to put up the Birthright Online City Project. Ian Hoskins sent me these files which were left over from that project and I have put them together into a document describing the City of Anuire. However I've run into a problem, pretty much I can't figure out how to attach a file to one of these posts as I've seen so many other people do. I've got like 100 pages here in five Word documents and they're all ready to go, execpt I'm quite ignorant it appears. Can some one help me?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by Satchkep45@Apr 24 2005, 05:16 PM
    Well, after a long session of condensing and organizing, I would like to put up the Birthright Online City Project. Ian Hoskins sent me these files which were left over from that project and I have put them together into a document describing the City of Anuire. However I've run into a problem, pretty much I can't figure out how to attach a file to one of these posts as I've seen so many other people do. I've got like 100 pages here in five Word documents and they're all ready to go, execpt I'm quite ignorant it appears. Can some one help me?
    I would actually recommend putting the files up in a webspace, so that they are permanently accessible. If you don't have a web site or don't want want one, I can put the files up in my web space if you want.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would love to see them up somewhere, preferably here on b.net, but if not here your offer for webspace is appreciated. I wanted to put it up here on this message board first to get people's opinions before making a "formal" version, which I think would be in pdf format. Does anyone know how often are downloads put up here on b.net?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by Satchkep45@Apr 26 2005, 12:22 PM
    Does anyone know how often are downloads put up here on b.net?
    I couldn't say. You would need to talk to Arjan (the administrator) about that. I think the best way to contact him is to PM him on these forums.

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can put the files up here on the forums for you, as long as the files are smaller than 2 meg in size, as that is the maximum attachment. Just e-mail or PM me and we can work out something.

By the way, I have been very busy at work over the past few months so not really available. When you are working 12-18 hour shifts sometimes you don't really feel like going online much. I'm going on holidays for 3 weeks starting next monday and then will be back into more resonable hours, so expect me around a bit more over that period.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Thread Information