Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey everyone,
    I haven't been on Birthright.net for a number of years, when I heard it mentioned in www.tequilastarrise.net (the Alternity Star*Drive website), I came over. I think it's great what you've got together here, but I have one big question. Does anyone remember the Birthright Online City Project? I have a file folder full of maps, descriptions, etc describing the City of Anuire and I'd love to see what else was developed after I left. Does anyone have these files saved? Is there anywhere online that has them available? Almost everything I have is fragmentary and some of the papers haven't weathered the years too well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm pretty sure Ian Hoskings [Raesene Andu here on BR.net] has those files, probably Chris Linebarger [Fearless Leader] too. Though they've been conspiculously absent from the forums the last few months. Check the Downloads section here, though, you might find something of use.

Osprey

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, I've looked at the downloads section and there is some great stuff, unfortunately I'm a fast reader. ;-) I'll see if i can email either of them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Like so many collaborative events on the web, the BROCP died a slow, ignominious death due to lack of support.

That, and the webmaster (a Mr. Theo, iirc) vanished due to rl concerns.

Prince Raesene indeed has a number of the files from it, but not everything. You can find a few of the submissions in the old archives here, too, but you have to dig. I may even have a few things at home, on a CD, somewhere, but it would take me some time to dig them up.

But fear not!

The new Atlas Project will include a lot of the information from the BROCP. I should know, I submitted the Imperial City part! I don't know how much I submitted will be accepted, but I included as much as I could from the old stuff.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome back Satchkep45,

Good to see my shameless plugging of this site has re-hooked a fan of the setting.

Heck I keep trying folks - now to do the cross - linking

Check out tequilastarrise.net (especially the play-by-post game Verge of Extinction)

Evan Dunleavy, Diplomat/Mindwalker - defacto team leader
    (and the guy that gets the countess)
    Duane Eggert

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by Osprey@Apr 8 2005, 08:27 PM
    I'm pretty sure Ian Hoskings [Raesene Andu here on BR.net] has those files, probably Chris Linebarger [Fearless Leader] too. Though they've been conspiculously absent from the forums the last few months.
    I'm still around. :P

Although I was absent whilst running a PBeM that ended about a month and a half ago... there's only so much internet activity I can cram into one day and I got a little burned out for a while.
    I did, however, try to email Raesene about week or more back about some Atlas files, but I didn't get any sort of a reply.

Thread Information