Just started playing this again,got some questions :

-Why was a BR II not released?This is an excellent strategy games and a sequel would have made it a ton better by improving the interface and stuff.Scrolling through cities when you have 80% of anuire is a pain.

-Is there a way to turn off chaos through a mod or something?I was alamie,attacking gorgon's crown(already became emperor,but just wanted to finish the evil bastard) and chaos went nuts.I literally had 3-4 invasions every turn,deep in my territory,and there werent simple 1 merc irregulars rubbish..oh no they usually involved a few skeletons supported by goblins or mercs.My empire just started falling apart.

-Is there a way to take provinces that get "bugged"?I conquered the last remnants of tauron but they still had 3 provinces left that couldnt be taken because i couldnt declare war o.O

-Why arent we allowed to play as boeruine,osrode or avanil for instance?I can understand not letting us play as gorgon's crown but...those are just normal human nations.

One major peeve was that you could no longer do diplomacy actions with a nation that has a dead regent.........if you are playing taline,a few turns down the road rhombus manslayer teleports straight to boeruine's regent and kills him.....and thats all you get out of your ally.Joy.