Downloads
    Uploads
    Can someone please help me? I bought this game probably alteast five years ago. I installed it way back in the day on my dads cpu and played it all the time, one of my favorite games, but i just got that game back from my dads house the other day and when i tryed to install it on my moms computer i clicked on the install.bat file and that took me too the ms dos installation screen, any way i went to install it and it was all going good getting ready to finsish installing and then a screen pops up and says Error: Integer divide by 0! And i cant do the Autorun.exe file when i try to install it it just does nothing like its not even trying to install. Any help would be greatly appreciated. PLEASE OH PLEASE does someone know whats going on?

Hainsaw1605

Downloads
    Uploads
    What OS are you using? The most recent OS I can run TGA is Win98 SE. Have you tried installing it several times? Are you using the default directory? sometimes it can crap out if you send it to like a C:\Games\Birthright..... folder

Hope that helps....
    0=[=====>
    Lord Valkyr, Duke of Aragon

Downloads
    Uploads
    IIRC there is a system check feature that checks the system to make sure that it is capable of running the game. Well with the new machines they are too fast for the test. If you check skip test then it will install and run fine (at least it did for me).
    Duane Eggert

Thread Information